Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:33 pm

"Haha, very funny cousin.", a voice said form the entrance to the room. Cade turned. He saw his cousin standing there. "Alesandreth!", he said, hugging his cousin. "I haven't seen you in years! You still leader of the Omaro Legion?", Cade said. Alesandreth sighed slightly. He shook his head. "No, Cade, I'm not. I've been banished from my home, from the army that I started!", Alesandreth said. He drew his katana, with the emblem of the Omaro Legions engraved on the blade. He slammed it against the wall, shattrering it into hundreds of shards of steel, enraged.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Alex got startled, so she took one step back and stood there quietly, glancing from Alesandreth to Cade with her large brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:39 pm

"It's ok, cousin...", Cade said quietly. "You can stay here until things get better. You can be a general for the legendary Enuya Army!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Alex stared at Cade and then she stammered, "What the hell?! I won't even know what Nova is going to say!" She threw her arms into the air yelling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:46 am

CAde looked over at Alex. 'Just play along', he mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:32 am

She bit the bottom of her lip at first, then Alex noded an 'okay'.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:15 am

Alesandreth looked at his cousin and smiled. "THanks, Cade.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:42 am

"Well if you want to meet the leader, just follow me outside and you shall." she spoke smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Alesandreth nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Alex came outside and she whistled. Nova came running in with a Saluki and two Jindos, "Yea?"
"I want you to meet somebody." she spoke.

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:57 pm

"Actually, there are two surprises for you.", Bruno said. "The first is, that Cade is back. You see, a few years back, the scientists created an exact carbon copy of Cade, with a few extras.It was made in case Cadeneeded a new body.", he said, and Cade emerged from the lab, smiling. "The second surprise is, I'd like to introduce you to my cousin Alesandreth. He's an Alcoy.", Cade said, and then Alesandreth emerged from the lab.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:56 pm

"Glad to hear then Cade-sama." the Saluki spoke smiling.
"Oh, and a new person!" the two Jindos barked.
"Well then, I want you to meet Chance, Moxie, and Echo." Nova said beckoning to the three. The two Jindos giggles as Chance gave a embarrassed smile.

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm

"Those are very interesting names...", Alesandreth said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:20 pm

"We're not the only one with cool names," Echo said, "You should hear from Nightmare, Junkyard, Tattoo, Rocket, Pistol, and so many more!"
"Like what she said." Chance chuckled.

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Alesandreth smiled slightly. "I can beat that. I know some guys named Kallth, Alsinder, and Deathstone.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Ooc\\
Grr I keep on mixing up breeds and names!
xp

Bic//
"Damage, Killer, Cyclone, Jaws, Bullet, Action, Zombie, Chaos, Havoc! Ha! There's more though..." Moxie said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:40 pm

"Zale, kalisthander, Raven, Swallow, Jay, Eagle, Hawk, Falcon, Master, Skeleton, Ghost, Salazner, cardine, corundum, magnesium, hypel, Pheros, Cralithater, Onoshimi..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:50 pm

"Voodoo, Hope, Whisper, Terror, Syringe, Sabbath, Phantom, Misery, Miles, Omega, Paradise, Link, Labyrinth, Iris, Fiji, Gargoyle, Fable, Dynamite, Eclispe, Charlotte, Casper, Bishop, Axle, Atlas, Tucker, Yoyo, Trouble, Slider, Rebel, Pandemonium, Maverick, Diablo, Alley, Arrow, Jinx, Toni, Print, Bat, Kite, Flash, Wisdom, Tripper, Slip, Casanova, Tricks, Clocks, Dragon, Sarah, Aspen, Spider, Pixar, Pray, Life, Willow..." Echo spoke up again laughing. Some of the dogs roused up as they heard some of their names being called.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:25 pm

"Selk, Slechie, Finnigan, Crashtest, Reckless, flame, Lava, Basalt, Granite, Obsidian, Safiria, Basch, Balm, Balthier, Suramit, Hermit, Klepto, Horoscope, Theology, Technique, Strategy..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm

"Dear lord!" a dog grumbled as he got up.
"Echo stop, you almost called out every dog." another one said scratching the back of her ear.
"Sorry Piper and Melody." she barked. The Sandy colored dog sighed as the Tan and Black Belgian dog snorted and he stood a tall Mastiff.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Alesandreth laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Her sister Moxie giggled as Chance smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

CAde and Bruno laughed, too.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm

"So anything from the two?" Melody asked as she saw John come up.
"Ambushed, but they manage to get out and tell us. They saw the Irish Wolfhounds and then some butt-ugly tall but yet strong dogs." he answered
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 pm

(Hey, when are Stone, skull, and those other two dogs gonna show up?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next