HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:40 pm

"See, and this is why I'm so glad I don't have to study anymore" Saraya muttered, her and Scarlett had finshed their studies the year before, and didn't have to worry about tutors and such nonense anymore. She sighed and quickly ran her fingers through her hair. Shaking it out again, she walked over to the edge of the river and sat down, letting her feet kick off the bank, as she watched then boys splashing. Well all the boys besides Demitri.

Adrian gasped as a wave of water hit him. Laughing he began to splash Keegan back, unaware that the princesses were even nearby. He shook his head and dove back under, swimming up to Keegan, grabbed his legs, and pulled him under, laughing in the water as he did so.
Surfacing, he laughed, quickly swimming away and accidently splashing Saraya.
"Oh jeeze, sorry" He gasped, staring at the soaking wet girl, a horrififed expression on his face.

She gasped. "Oh" She said, laughing a bit. "It's alright" She said, kickign some water at him, and splashing at him. She sighed and decided to hop into the water, regardless of her clothing. She was soaking wet now anyway.

Demitri surfaced, seeing Adrian splash Saraya.
"Oh no" He said, quickly rushing over to see if she was alright. He paused and saw that she was actually in the water with them.
He saw Gabby standing on the bank still and paused, gaping up at her momentarily.
"Sorry" He said quickly, glancing away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Gabby looked down at Demitri. "Now... What did you do to make you sorry?" she asked, dipping down and looking at him. "Because I didn't see or hear anything." She smiled lightly at him.

Scarlette sat down as Saraya got into the water. She was smiling and watching them all in the water. The ends on her pants were wet from the water as she stuck her feet in. She saw as Adrian's big Paint horse, Kar, walked over to the water. The horse was soon joined by Dark and Orion. Scarlette smiled. Two horses dipped their heads to drink, while Orion pulled on Keegan's hair as Keegan's head came above water again. "Orion!" Keegan gasped, swatting Orion's huge head away. Orion snorted and waded to the middle of the river, dipping his head also to drink.

Keegan sighed, watching Orion. "He's supposed to be tied." Keegan said, turning to where Orion was supposed to be tied. The rope had been chewed through. "Jeeze, Orion." Orion looked up at Keegan and whinnied in a high-pitched, laughing way. "Great. The horse laughs at me." Keegan shook his head, turning as soon as Adrian splashed Saraya. "Splashing princesses is the best way to get beheaded my friend," Keegan teased, jumping and tackling Adrian in the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Demitri shrugged, and smiled akwardly.
"I was uh, just saying" He said, happy he couldn't blush at all anymore, or else he would be.
"You should be careful princess, you don't want to get your dress wet" He said formally. He was thankful the princesses were allowed to hang out with them, or else they'd be in a lot of trouble.

Adrian gasped, and crashed under the water as Keegan smashed into him.
"Jerk" He gasped surfacing and splashing Saraya again.
"Why don't you just talk to her" He muttered in Keegan's ear. Keegan was completely ignoring Saraya, and she was odviously interested in him.
"Talk" He muttered, shoving Keegan so he smacked into Saraya, sending them both crashing into the water.

Saraya gasped and screeched a bit as Keegan hit her, sending her flyiing.
"Oh" She gasped, surfacing and wiping water from her eyes and tossing her hair over her shoulder. She laughed a bit as Dark, Demitri's war horse, splashed into the creek, sending a tidal wave of water over her.
Kar, Adrian's horse, had a mischevious look on his face, much like his owners. He knickered and shoved at Scarlett with his nose, sending her into the stream.

"Kar!" Adrian gasped, staring at the stallion and shaking his head.
"Are you alright?" He said, swimming over to Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Scarlette sputtered, rising above the water and wiping the dark hair form her eyes. She laughed. "I'm fine." She smiled at him. "He's a good horse. Just doing me a favor." Scarlette blushed. "But really, I'm fine."

Keegan gasped, falling into Saraya. "I'm sorry." He said, wiping a few strands of hair from his face. "You can blame it all on Adrian. I'll even hold him down for you so you can beat him." He smiled. "I am really sorry though." He grinned lightly at her.

Gabby looked down at her dress. "I'll say I fell in." She said, ripping off the bottom and walking into the water. The dress clung to everyone of her features. "Hmm. Well. Not as good as I thought it would look. But, okay." She shrugged, swimming away as Orion reached for her dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Saraya shrugged, grinning shyly at Keegan.
"I don't mind" She said softly, reaching up tentitively and brushing a strand of wet hair from his face. She blushed lightly, but kept her eyes on him for a moment longer, before letting them fall back to the swirling water around her. She smiled a bit more, trailing her fingers in the water around her.

Adrian rolled his eyes and splashed water at the big War horse, before moving closer to Scarlett.
"Oh?' He asked, blue eyes on her, a mischevious smile on his pale features.
"I didn't know you wanted to get wet" He said, pausing, before splashing at her a bit.

Demitri gaped a little at Gabby. He didn't know really what to say, not wanting to stammer and appeare stupid. He glanced at his friend and twin and sighed. They both seemed to have no problem with their perspective Princesses, but he always sounded stupid or behaved in an odd manner.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:24 pm

"Well..." Scarlette blushed. "Maybe it was to get your attention. But," she smiled, "I guess you'll never know." She laughed, splashing him back then moving over to stand behind Orion, whom nickered a snorted playfully at her.

Gabby smiled. "Lost for words doesn't suit you, Demitri." Gabby said, laughing as Scarlette splashed her also. "Stop it," she giggled, turning and splashing Orion and Scarlett both. "Sorry Orion." Rosalinda was now in the water, messing with Demitri's hair. "I'm sorry, Demitri." She said. "Shoo Rosalinda," shekaing her hands at the horse. The horse walked away, then started drinking from the middle of the river.

Keegan looked at Saraya. "You know," he paused. "You are very pretty. I thought, like you haven't heard it before, that I would tell you. It's special, coming from me and all." He said, brushing a few stray pieces of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Saraya felt her skin tingle as his fingers brushed her cheek.
"Thanks" She said in a hushed voice, "You're what, it means a lot coming from you" She whispered, smiling up at the incredibly handsome Knight.
"You're not so bad yourself" She teased, although she stayed close to him, not moving at all, even though she was starting to get cold.

Demitri laughed, "Sorry" He said, laughing a bit as the horse chewed on his hair. He heard a loud snort, and gasped as Dark grabbed his hair, pulling on it playfully.
"Why do all horses seem to love my hair" He grumbled, trying to shove the huge stallion away. He saw Keegan and Saraya out of the corner of his eye and smiled. They were perfect for eachother, at least in his opinion. Smiling he turned his attention back to Gabby.

Adrian growled playfully.
"Orion, move" He muttered, laughing as Kar came running over and playfully chased Orion away from Scarlett.
"Ha, you're mine now" He said, diving for the girl and dragging her underwater.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Scarlette laughed and was dunked under water. "Adrian!" She was laughing too hard. She pushed hair from her face and then looked around for him. She didn't see him. "You are so dead whne I find you!" She playfully threatened.

Keegan smiled, a goofy, one-sided smile. "Really? I'm only 'not so bad'? Is that how it is?" he teased. "Well, then. I'll just have to throw you in the river." He said, picking her up and tossing her few feet away into the deep part of the river where she wouldn't hurt herself.

Gabby smiled. "Apparently, not saying it's my opion, but you haver awesome hair." She stepped closer to him, pushing it away from his face. "Hmm. You do have nice hair." She smirked. "But I might bwe lying. You might never know." She said, smiling and stepping back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 pm

"Sheesh, and I thought Princesses were supposed to be all kind and sweet, now I find out you lie? How disallusioning" Demitri said teasingly allowing her to fuss over his hair. He didn't mind at all, in fact he was rather enjoying it.
"It's probably pretty gross actually" He said, remembering the earlier battle and long ride.

Adrian laughed and quickly hid behind Kar so that Scarlett couldn't see him. He sighed, patting the horse on the side absentmindedly. He tried to keep from laughing as he saw Saraya go flying through the air, landing with a huge splash in the deeper water, closer to Dark.

"Nooo" Saraya screeched, as she struck the water and surfaced gasping and laughing.
"I was teasing" She gasped, pushing soping wet hair out of her face and trying and failing to look stern.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Keegan walked out to Saraya, gripping her waist tightly and pulling her back to the shallow water where she could stand. "Well then. Now we are good." He grinned. "Would you like me to throw myself in the water to be even?" he teased, brushing more hair form her face.

Scarlette turned and clicked. All the horses moved, revealing Demitri. "Ah-ha. You know, if you are going to hide behind a horse, you should never teach the person you are hiding from how you control these war horses." She smiled devilishly. "Now, don't make this hard of me. Just come here." She said, smiling again.

Gabby shrugged. "I never said I was lying. Just that you wouldn't know if I was." She smiled at him. "And no. It isn't. Still great hair. Just like before you left." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Demitri laughed, "You noticed my hair before we left?" He asked, grinning at her, and brushing his hair absentmindedly. He sighed, and saw how comfortable Adrian and Keegan were with Scarlett and Saraya, and wondered why he was so akward with Gabby.

Adrian growled, glaring at his warhorse as he moved away.
"Traitor" He growled, not walking over to her, but staying where he was.
"I suppose I could make it easy for you, but I'm not going to" He said, smiling at her.
"I suppose you could come over here"

"Nah that's alright" Saraya said, smiling as his arms encircled her waist, a huge grin on her face.
"But you can make it up to me" She said, smiling at him and pushing a small strand of hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Scarlette sighed. "You're supposed to come to me, not the other way around." But she walked over anyway. She smiled at him. "Okay. I'm here. Now prepare to die." She laughed, but didn't leap, just took anothe step toward him. "Okay. If I killed you, I would be so upset. So how are you going to make it up to me?" she asked, smirking.

Keegan raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He smirked again. "How?"

Gabby smiled. "Yes. It is so very wonderful." She teased. "Or at least the horses think so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:41 pm

"By not splashing you?" Adrian said, arching an eyebrow and smirking. He sighed and shook his head, but took a small step back, enticing her teasingly by keeping his distance. He gasped as he backed into Orion and fell, splashing into the water.

Saraya smiled, biting her lip, "Well, I guess you could always ask me out" She said, shrugging nonchalantely, and blushing a bit.
She hopped he liked her as much as she liked him. She bit her lip and wrapped her arms around herself, kicking her self mentally for being so implusive.

Demitri laughed akwardly.
"Would you care to go for a ride with me down stream?" He asked curiuosly as Dark walked over to them and nudged his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Scarlette laughed. "Orion got you back for me." She smiled. "Good boy Orion." Scarlette said as Orion approached. Scarlette kissed his soft, wet nose and Orion nickered softly. "Who's a good boy?" Orion snorted softly and Scarlette nodded, kissing his muzzle again.

Gabby smiled. "I'd love too." She smiled again.

Keegan looked like he was pondering the question. "Hmmm. Well. I guess I could ask you out." He laughed. "I'm just kidding of course. Would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked, rasing an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Saraya tapped her lip thoughtfully. "Um, maybe" She teased, before smiling and nodding.
"I'd love to" She said, smiling at him, and standing on tip toe, brushing her lips to his cheek.
"Just don't expect me to wear a dress" She hadn't decided if she would, but she rarely did.

Demitri nodded and whistled. Dark trotted over to him, kneeling in the water so he could scramble onto his back. Smiling he reached down, offering her a hand.
"Come on" He encouraged, sitting astride the massive stallion. Dark was one of the biggest horses in the kingdom, and he knew Gabby had never ridden him before.

Adrian laughed, and pulled himself up, a small smile on his face. He laughed and walked over to her, pausing only a footprint away. Laughing, he nodded, and Kar nudged Scarlett, shoving her in the water.
"Ah, payback is sweet"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Scarlette swam, knocking Adrian's feet out from under him so he crashed to the water. "Ah," she mimicked. "Payback is sweet." She smirked and shrugged.

Gabby bit her bottom lip, but, grabbing Demitri's hand, pulled herself onto the massive horse. "Dark is, uh, very big Demitri." She said as Dark stood. Rosalinda looked up at her and Gabby smiled. "Stay here, girl. I'll be back to get you." She spoke to Rosalinda like she could talk back, but Gabby knew she couldn't.

Keegan smiled. "I wasn't expecting you too." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:18 pm

"Oh?" Saraya asked, arching an eyebrow teasingly and pretending to pull away from Keegan. She laughed as she tripped over a rock in the water.
"Arghh" She screeched as she crashed backwards in the water. She hissed, "Ow" She muttered as she sat up, wincing at the pain in her ankle.

Demitri grinned, "Come on, he wont hurt you" Demitri said, smiling as he helped settle her behind him.
"Don't worry, I'll go slow" He had trained and bred Dark himself, wanting him to be big, smart and powerful, which he was. But his temper was very good, he was very relaxed, calm and genuinly friendly. Dark snorted and nodded his head, as if he understood.

Adrian laughed, and stood up. "Even?" He asked, smiling at her. He had completely forgotten what he was now, but he was starting to feel a burning hunger in his stomach, although he was doing his best to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Scarlette smiled. "I suppose so." She shrugged. "Yeah. We're even."

Gabby smiled. "Okay, let's go." She wrapped her arms around Demitri's waist and sighed.

Keegan went to catch her, but she was flailing and he missed. "Well," he said, scooping her up. "If you weren't so clumsy," he set her down on the ground on the shore, "this wouldn't have happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Saraya laughed, "I've always been clumsy" She said, laughing as he set her on the ground. "Thanks" She said, pulling her boot off and looking at her foot.
"Ow" She hissed, feeling the inflamed ankle. "I think I sprained it" She said, shaking her head.

Demitri felt a tingle run through his skin as she wrapped her arms around him.
He clucked his tounge and the stallion stepped forward, chashing through the water. Spray flew up, splashing against his legs and face.

Adrian laughed, "Good, I was scared that you'd beat me up" He said, smiling at her and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Keegan winced. "That's bad. Maybe I should take you to your nurse person or whatever you guys call it in the the castle." He scooped her back up, accepting no arguement and clucked at Orion. He came running and Keegan put Saraya onto his back. Keegan pulled swung on in front of her and then he whispered. "Hold on." He said, gripping Orion's name.

Scarlette smiled. "Probably." She nodded.

Gabby smiled as Dark kicked up water, which turned to spray as it hit her. She looked around. Dark was fast and the tress were a blur. "How far are we going down the river?" she asked Demitri, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:42 pm

"However far you want to go" Demitri said, turning and smiling at her. He whistled softly, and Dark slowed. They were fairly far from the others now, and he didn't want them to get nervous, although the idea of him hurting Gabby in anyway was ludicrious.

Saraya sighed. "Wait, we can do that later, and it doesn't hurt that much" She said, smiling at him, as her arms squeezed around his waist. "Besides, I can't just go into the castle soaking wet" She argued, not wanting her mother to see, not that she'd mind. Her mom had pretty much given up on her and Scarlett, focusing purely on Gabby.

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Sheesh, I didn't realize you princesses were so tough"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Scarlette smiled smugly. "Just me." She shrugged. "Now, we've been deserted." She looked around, seeing Orion's, Keegan's, and Saraya's disappearing figure.

Keegan clicked and Orion leaped into a full on run. He was fast, ruffling Keegan's hair and sending Saraya's streaming out behind her. He smiled and Orion seemed to sense Keegan's question. Orion went faster, jumping over log and never slowing his pace. Orion finally slowed to a canter as they pulled into the barn. People scattered and Orion stopped, allowing Keegan to slip off, scooping Saraya again and starting toward the castle, clearly ignoring Saraya's arguement. "I'll be back. Orion, be nice!" Keegan called back, having a door pulled open for him as he walked into the dark castle, almost running into the King himself. "What are you doing with my daughter?" The King bellowed, clearly putting on a show for his wife, whom was standing a few feet behind him. Keegan swallowed.

Gabby smiled, looking around again. "How far do you want to go?" she asked, patting Dark's haunches. She smiled as dark slowed even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Saraya rolled her eyes as her mother huffed and turned away. This was how she had comunicated with her twin daughters for the last year anyway.
"I sprained my ankle Daddy, and Keegan helped me" She said, smiling at her father.
"Oh? Oh" The King said, his eyes growing wide, and grinning at the Knight. "I suppose I owe you a thanks then" He said, smiling and nodding his head to Keegan. "Sorry for shouting, but" He shrugged. He approved of the Knights relationships with his daughters, and shockingly his wife did as well.
"Carry on" He turned and walked down the hall.

"Don't tell him that, we'll never get home" Demitri said in mock horror as Dark's eyes flicked forward as he nickered and sped into a slow, smooth canter.

Adrian shrugged and hauled himself out of the water, seating himself on the bank.
"So?" He asked, smiling at her mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Scarlette edged to a feet footsteps away from him. "So what?" she asked, returning his smile, rasing an eyebrow.

Gabby smiled and then looked at Demitri. "I think I'd be okay." she whispered softly.

Keegan smiled and then started toward the doctor's quarters. "Hey Doc!" Keegan called out. The doctor came bustling in, a short, blading man with coke bottle glasses. "Hello Keegan. What can I do for you today?" he asked. "Saraya here, tripped and thinks she sprained her ankle." He shrugged, setting her down. The doctor walked over and bent dowen, examaining the ankle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Saraya winced as the doctor began probbing her ankle.
"Ow" She hissed, shaking her head. The doctor made a concerened sound with his voice as he began to prode her ankle.
"Yupp, sprained, badly" He commented, turning and walking over and grabbing a wrap and quickly wrapping her ankle. He sighed, and glanced at Keegan, "Don't put any weight on it for a week, so you-he pointed at Keegan-watch her"

Demitri sighed and pulled on Dark's mane, causing him to slow down. "Walk, it works" He muttered at the stallion who shook his head and splashed his feet in the water.

Adrian shrugged, shaking his head, pretending he didn't know.
"What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next