HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 pm

"Well maybe that's what we want. I know you like Demitri, and Scarlett really likes Adrian and I wouldn't mind being with Keegan" She breathed, remembering the heart.
"She saw me with Keegan today and said that she approved, it was weird"

Demitri nodded.
"Which one?" He said, walking over to the other side of the stable, inspecting each mare. It was Wind, Dark and Chase's mother.
"Drat" He muttered, opening the stall door and walking inside, carefully shutting the gate behind him. Sighing he knelt by the mare, since she was laying down on the thin shavings that the stable boys had done. Sighing again he knew that he would have to put more in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Keegan growled. "This is why I take care of my own damn horses!" He yelled, leaving Kar and walking over to examine Orion's large scratch created by a passing stable boy. The scratch reached all the way from Orion's haunches to the curve of his neck. The scratch had been created by a pitchfork, how the stable boy did that 'unintenionally' with a pitchfork didn't make any sense to Keegan. The stable boy scrambled off. "That's the boy you were terrorizing earlier, wasn't it?" Keegan asked the jumpy and cleary painfilled stallion. "Come here boy." Orion walked forward and then leaned his big head against Keegan. "I know." Orion snorted and then nickered softly. Keegan took a wet cloth and began to rub over the scratch that migth scar Orion's otherwise perfect coat.

Gabby chuckled. "You wouldn't mind? You love him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:08 pm

"I was trying not to blurt that out" Saraya muttered, nudging her.

"Want me to get Kar?" Demitri asked, walking over to see what was going on.
"You little idiot" He hissed at the stable boy, anger flashing on his face. He had had a hand in training Orion, and he really liked the horse. Demitri grabbed Kar, washing him, he could get back to his Mare later, and Adrian would kill him if anything happened to the paint stallion. He sighed, running his hands down the stallion's legs to make sure they weren't swollen. As soon as he was done hosing him off, he turned and rubbed him down, and began to walk him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Gabby chuckled and grinned. "Well, you didn't. I did it for you."

Keegan was mumbling to Orion and Orion was snorting in response. "No one but me, Demitri, and Adrian can take care of you, isn't that right boy?" Orion snorted and nudged Keegan arm. "I know." Keegan chuckled, like the horse was talking. "Demitri, I heard you tell Dark you weren't going to eat him earlier. I must admit, that was funny. Even if you don't want to admit it." Keegan looked at the cut again. It was really bleeding. "Poor boy," Orion snorted again. "I know my poor boy." Keegan continued to talk to the stallion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Saraya growled something under her breath.
"Go to sleep" She muttered, laughing a bit.

Demitri growled something at Keegan, but ignored him otherwise. He led Kar back and forth down the stable, making sure the stallion was completely cooled down before he blanketed him and put him in his pen, right next to Dark.
"Wind is really sick" He called to Keegan, bolting Kar's pen shut and heading back to the mare. Opening her pen he slipped a halter over her head, trying to get her to stand. She had colicked, and if she stayed down her stomach might twist. He had a long night of walking a head of him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 pm

"I'll stay down here with you." Keegan said, standing and examining his handiwork on his stallion. "Let's go buddy." He said, leading Orion back to his stall. Keegan clenched his jaw. "I another damn reason. These stable boys make me so mad, that's why I cuss only when around the stable." Keegan growled as Demitri pass. Keegan left Orion and went to start scooping Orion's stall so he could lay new shedding.

Gabby chuckled. "Okie dokie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Demitri growled, "Fill up a wheelbarrow up for me. She has no shavings" Demitri called to his friend, walking the mare out of the stall and begining to walk her.
"You don't have to, I planned on sleeping, or I guess now, staying here all night anyway. I want to keep an eye on Dark , Kar and now Wind" He said, clucking his tounge and keeping the irritated older mare moving.
"Did you want me to wrap Orion's leg for you?" Demitri was the horse expert, and he often did more then the vet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Keegan glanced up, scooping another wheelbarrow full of shavings. "Sure. Stupid little stable boys." Keegan growled and then brought both wheelbarrows out and put one by Wind's stall and then just across the breezeway to Orion's. He started laying the shavings into Wind's stall so that Wind could lay down and Demitri could wrap Orion's legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:30 pm

"Can you keep walking her. She colicked, and can't lie down" Demitri said, holding out the lead rope to Keegan. He would take care of Orion and then turn his attention back to Wind. Sighing he turned and grabbed his wraps, iodine, disenfectant and bandages and opened up Orion's stall.
"I need to wash this, it's a lot deeper then I thought" He called to Keegan, as he slipped on Orion's halter and leading the injured stallion from his pen.
"Sorry buddy" He said, feeding the stalion a carrot as he hosed off the large gash.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Orion stepped back, trying to escape the painful water. "Be a good boy, Orion." Keegan called as he led Wind up and down the breezeway. "Poor old girl, probably colicked because of these stupid stable boys, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Demitri sighed and gave Orion another carrot, having finished washing out the wound.
"Come on, you're fine" He soothed the big stallion leading the stallion to some cross ties and locking him in. Sighing he began to dry the wound off, humming under his breath as he did so. He sighed again and began to apply some soothing cream which would hopefully prevent scaring.
"You wont be able to ride him for a few weeks" He called to Keegan, done applying the cream. He grabbed a large roll of gauze and began to wrap it slowly around the wound, taping it off as he finished. Finally he grabbed a special wrap, and a padded roll, placing it against the wound and slowly wrapping the leg wrap around it, making sure it wasn't to tight or loose.
"There, good bye" He said, patting the stallion as he rose to hsi feet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm

"I'll have to ride Dakota," Keegan sighed. At the sound of his name, Dakota whinnied loudly a few stalls down. Keegan shook his head. "Silly little horse," Keegan said as he and Wind approached Dakota's stall.

OoC: Dakota --
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Demitri snored, irritated. He wasn't a big fan of Dakota, seeing as another, rival trainer had bred the stallion, and he had no end of trouble dealing training the other stallion.
"If you want, I need someone to try out Prince, that new stallion I'm training and giving to Adrian for our birthday" He offered, he did need someone to ride Prince, seeing as Adrian didn't know the young, energetic stallion was for him.
He checked the padding in Orion's stall before putting the young stallion away and feeding him a final carrot.
"Here, I can take Wind" He said, walking over to his friend, a small frown on his face. Pretty much all the horses in the stable belonged to him, although he was only keeping a few, and the others were for sale. Mainly he sold the mares, or kept the for breeding, or for riding horses. The stallions were trained as war horses and then either sold or kept, depending on thier abilities.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:57 pm

"You're jealous of my pretty Dakota?" Keegan asked, petting the stallion's muzzle. "I'm sorry I recieved him as a present. But I'll ride Prince for you." Keegan rolled his eyes, feeding Dakota a carrot and then turning to tent to one of Demitri's horse, a palomino mare that had thin bedding too and badly needed a bath. Keegan started humming softly, petting the palomino mare's face. "What's this one's name? You have so many I can never rememeber all of them." Keegan said as he haltered and started leading the mare down to the bathing station.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:59 pm

"Desert, I was thinking she'd be good for the Queen, she needs a new riding horse" He said, shaking his head at the condition of the mare's coat. Sighing he took Wind to the cross ties, tying her up so that she couldn't lay down.
"Damn" He muttered, leaving Wind and wandering down the row, shaking his head at the pen conditions.
"Seriously? What do they pay those idiots for?" He muttered, slipping a halter on a young foal, and leading the frightened horse from the pen. Sighing he tied the foal to a bolt next to his pen's door and began to 'muck' the pen, making sure to hose it down when done.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Desert whinnied sharply at the coming foal. "That her's?" Keegan asked, not turning to look at Demitri. "She sure acts like it." Keegan said as Desert whinnied again. Keegan pulled gently on her halter, but sharp enough to stop Desert's whinnying. He tied her up and began to hose her feet off. "I guess this is what we'll be doing all night, huh?" Keegan murmured, knowing Demitri could hear him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:05 pm

"Yea, her first" Demitri said, patting the foal gently. "Dark's the dad actually, it's his first as well" He said, patting the foal fondly and feeding him a carrot. He had already decided to keep the young horse, seeing as Dark was his father, and hopefully he would turn out to be just as good.
"His name's Zhar" He said turning his attention back to the stall. He laughed a bit at Keegan's comment.
"This is what I do every night, you don't have to help though" He said, smiling. Demitri pretty much lived in the stable, his horses were really important to him, and he was used to it.
"You're welcome to keep me company though" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Keegan rolled his eyes. "Welcome to keep you company? We just got back from battle, I've figured I've over welcomed my company." Keegan laughed as Desert pranced in place. "Come here girl." He said, grabbing the halter quickly and then starting to wash her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:28 pm

"I don't think that's possible. We've lived together in the Knight's quarters and been friends for way to long" He said, glancing over at a slumber Wind as he lead the scared foal over to the bathing area.
"You don't have to stay though" He said, filling up a bucket with warm, soapy water. Zhar was terrified of the hose, and he didn't want to scare the poor foal anymore.
"He's pretty cute eh?" He said, rubbing a sponge over the bay foal's dark legs.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:37 pm

"Very," Keegan answered, glancing up as he finished brushing off Desert's wet coat. Desert, for once, was silent. He kissed Desert's muzzle and fed ehr a carrot, leading her back to her stall. He tied her down and then went to gather more shavings for her stall. He began to clean the stall out, squieting it down with the hose to get away dust, cobwebs, bugs, and spiders and allowed it to dry before put new shavings in and then allowing Desert to go back into her stall. She nickered, nudging Keegan's hand in a thank you, and then began rolling in the new shavings. Keegan smiled and then looked to the next stall, starting at the first and working his way down, while Demitri was working on the other side. Keegan reached for the steaming and foaming black Arabian filly. "Who took Rayna out?" Keegan growled, turning and looking for the culprit. Rayna wasn't supposed to be out of her stall unless let out by Keegan, Demitri, or Adrian. Rayna was one of Keegan's prized possesion's, having found her when she was newly born, abandonded by her mother. Staying up long nights with Demitri, Rayna, and then music had given Rayna and Keegan a close bond. "My poor baby," Keegan cooed. "Someone ran my poor darling too hard. Who did such a thing?" Keegan naturally got a babyish tone when he talked to the yearling filly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 pm

"Want me to take a look at her?' Demitri called as he put Zhar back in his stall, laughing as the young stallion immediatly rolled around in the thick shavings. He walked down to Keegan, shaking his head in disgust.
"I suggest walking her out and then blanket her, or else she'll get really sick" He said, running his hands down the filly's legs. He turned and surveyed the rest of his horses, shaking his head at the conditions of the stalls, and the fact that many of his horses had been worked.
"Damn" He breathed, opening a pen and sighing. "Oh Charm" He breathed, looking at the chestnut filly sadly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm

"Come on, baby girl." Keegan said, haltering the skittish horse, and leading her up and down the breezeway until she started to calm and rub against Keegan's arms, sides, and neck. "Rayna. You are too big now." Keegan sighed, but Rayna persisted. "My girl missed me." Rayna nickered, stretching her neck out and rubbing it against Keegan's cheek. "Come on, let's get a bath." Rayna nickered and followed Keegan down the breezeway to the bathing station, where Keegan began running warm water over Rayna's legs, then her foamed up chest.

OoC: Rayna --
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Demitri sighed, and slipped a leather halter over Charm's head. She was Wind's final filly, and he was extremely protective of her.
"Someone took Charm out as well" He muttered, shaking his head and swearing loudly as he saw her back. Someone had taken a whip to her while running her, which was unforgivable in his mind. He didn't believe in whipping his horses, and to see that someone had was extremely disconcerning as well as disrespectful
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:58 pm

OOC:
Desert:

Zhar:

Charm:

Wind:
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Keegan growled as he peeked over Rayna's back to see the whip marks. He shuddered. "I'm so glad that I don't whip my horses." Keegan said sharply, making another stable boy scurry off for the night. Rayna nickered again as Orion whinnied to Keegan. "I'll feed you in a minute boy." Keegan called. Orion was silent. "Come on Rayna," Keegan said, finishing bathing the horse and starting to lead her towards her stall, where he tied her, and began to clean out her stall. Spraying it down again and then letting it dry, then replacing the shavings. He finished and Rayna nickered and nudged his pocket. "You knew it was there all along, didn't you?" Keegan sighed, extracting sugar cubes from his pokcet and laying them on his hand for Rayna to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next