Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Trapped

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
x_fire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Sara sighed, and sat down on the ground. She and her friends had just made it up to Hidden Point. The point was rumoured to be haunted, but she didn't care. She was just happy to be done the stupid hike. She sighed, sliding her backpack from her slim shoulders and sighed again. She leaned back against her bag and surveyed their camping spot. They planned on staying for about a week, so had packed a ton of stuff. Sara smiled, she could see a bit of the lake in the distance, and she couldn't wait to go swimming. It was going to be dark soon though, and she and her friends needed to set up tents. Standing up, she brushed off her shorts and leaned over her bag, unzipping it. Her dark hair was pulled into a messy pony tail, which slipped over her shoulder as she rummaged through her stuff. She began to pull stuff from the bag, recovering her tent.
"Awesome" She said, relieved that she hadn't had to dump her bag upside down just to find her stuff. Sitting back down, she began to unpack the tent, connecting the metal poles and laughing softly. She loved camping, but anyone who had seen her set up a tent knew that this could be disasterous. She never packed directions, and tended to spend a hour or so just trying to figure it out. She had wrecked a few tents in her day, not that she really cared.

Peircing blue eyes bore into Sara from the nearby forest, closely watching her and the other humans. A small hiss sounded from pale lips, before the creature, better known as Adrian, turned and disappeared. He moved like a shadow, not making a sound. This place was so foreign to him, he hated it. He snarled, trying to keep quiet, anger surged into him as he arrived on the shore of the lake. The lake, water, water was so strange to him. He knelt, gently trailing pale fingers in the water. He shuddered a bit, still not used to the sensation. He smiled a bit to himself, letting the strange water calm him. He despised this place, but this was one thing he loved. He could hear the girl, although she was a ways away. She was laughing about something. He growled, the anger returning in a torent, but once again he tried to calm himself. He couldn't let the humans know he was here.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Rustlyn watched the group as they finished their hike. She was perched on one of the taller boulders by the lake, concealed by the thick wall of trees, but it wasn't very hard to keep tabs on them. Without a sound she jumped off of the boulder, landing among the brush on the ground. Grabbing onto one of the trunks of the large trees surrounding her, Rustlyn watched the humans. With a heavy sigh she let her gaze follow the land, starting from the camp where the group was settled, around the perimeter of the area, and finally at the sky. This place was odd, and she was still getting used to it, trying to get to know her surroundings better. Turning around, she headed towards the lake and squatted on the moist ground surrounding it. Through a curtain of jet black hair, Rustlyn could see another figure by the lake, and turned to find Adrian bending down over it's shining surface.

Andrew dropped his backpack onto the ground. The hike had worn him out, his legs burned slightly from the effort, but nothing too bad. He let out a huff as he sat down, and pulled his backpack toward him. Rummaging his hand around the bag, he felt the material of the tent and pulled it out. Standing up, He let it unroll and watched as all of the components fell down, the poles causing a small crashing sound. He pulled out the bottom tarp of the tent on which he would sleep, and laid it down, proceeding to put the other parts into place, finally managing to put the tent into together. Andrew smiled and let his gaze drift around the camp, jumping from Sara to Cal, then deciding to sit back down.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Cal set down his bag. He took out his tent and quickly set it up, and then got a fire started. He then took his pocket knife from his bag and heading towards the lake and trees to make sure the area was safe. All the time, he was being watched by the bright red eyes of an entity that was close to where Cal was heading, but not close enough to be detected. The entity, better known as Jackson Quincetus Levia, or simply Jack, growled involuntarily at the strangeness of this new unfamiliar world that he was in.

Last edited by sora22 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:58 pm

OOC:; Sora, could you please try to make your posts a little longer. Theres no way I can work off of that.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:00 pm

(Sorry, I just got on, and my creativity is a little dry. I'll edit it.)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Sara sighed, standing up and dusting off her knees. Her tent was pitched, if it stayed up remained to be seen.
"Hey Cal where are you going?" She called, seeing her friend disappearing into the woods. She rolled her eyes and glanced at Andrew and shrugged a bit walking over to the fire Cal had lit and sitting next to it. She shivered a bit, as it was getting dark. She sighed softly and stood up, disappearing into her tent and emerging in a pair of rolled up sweat pants and a jacket. She shoved her hands in her pockets and returned to the fire. Sitting down on a rock, she stared into the flames, a little bit meserized. She shivered slightly and glanced around. This place was fairly creepy at night, which she actually loved. Sara was a major fan of being scared, the adrenaline rushes and the sheer excitment of the moment were awesome.

Adrian stood up, nodding to Rustlyn before walking away from the campsite. He had taken to staying on the other side of the lake, he had found a place that he actually quiet liked, so he tended to stay around there. He walked quickly, not using any of his special vampire abilites. Blue eyes stared at the ground as he walked, lost in thought. Memories, thoughts, contemplations, everything rushed through his head. He was confused about why he was here, and what was keeping him here. He sighed softly, wanting nothing more then to return home.

Last edited by fire_stallion99 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:00 pm

((Haha... rustly x]
I won't be able to post very soon, just so you know.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:01 pm

OOC:: No worries, I was just bored and needed to post something. I'll fix that ^^
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:18 pm

"I'm just gonna check the area ariund here and make sure it's safe.", Cal said. Jack continued watching the three people, paying extra attention to Cal.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:46 pm

ooc: mind if I join as a human and a creature? (And sorry I haven't been on to post lately...I'm really sick and we're not sure if it's the flu or not, and this is the first time I've gotten up in days. I'm not really sure when I can post my bio and stuff either, it might be a few days until I'm back to myself again, just warning ya! =I)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 pm

OOC: Of course you may join movie^^ Love to have ya.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Trapped - Page 2 AL---TV-thumb-233x351

Name: Alex Stanton
Species: Vampire
Personality: He is fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to his head. He is also kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer people up and help them out.
Crush/Signifigant Other: None currently, but open.
Other: Never really liked the fact that he had to kill to live, but he obviously deals with it fine.

Trapped - Page 2 Teen-Hairstyles-1

Name: Elle Veidt
Species: Human
Personality: She is sweet to everyone she meets and is outgoing. She is more on the shy side, but she is very brave. She is one of those people that will just about stand up for anyone as long as they are a good person. She keeps her friends for life, and she would never hurt a fly.
Crush/Signifigant Other: Open
Other: Is very smart for her age.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 pm

OOC:: Awesome bios Movie, just post your intros when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:05 pm

ooc: you guys can continue without me starting, I'm still not feeling that great, but I will post something up when I do get better! =P
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm

OOC: We can't post for awhile anyway Movie, we need Blacksoal.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:44 pm

ooc: alright, and sorry it's pretty short, but I hope it fits! =P

Elle Veidt had been the last to make it up to the camp site. She hiked all the time and wasn't really out of breath, especially seeing as she was the slowest out of all of them. She sighed before beginning to pitch up her tent while looking at Sara's done one. She was wearing a bright red tank top and jean shorts with hiking shoes. Her hair was pulled up into two loose pig-tails falling around her shoulders. It took her a few minutes, but she was able to get the tent up, and unlike Sara used the instructions often. She loved hiking, this was just the worst part for her, the camping. She didn't like how cold she would get during the night, and sometimes it'd be wet in the tent because of the morning dew; she wasn't the greatest at remembering to zip everything up at night. She shivered slightly before taking out a purple sweater and putting it on. She smiled to her friends while sitting down on a nearby rock.

Alex was sitting up in a tree about fifty meters from the camp site. He, instead of watching the humans, was watching his friends. None of them seemed to like the humans at all, but he found them interesting. Unlike himself they could eat things other than blood to survive. He would've enjoyed this much better, but he couldn't live like that. He would tear himself apart if he didn't fulfill his addiction to blood. He frowned unintentionally before wondering how they had gotten here again. They had been here for some time now, but had never figured out how they had suddenly ended up there. He glanced over at the humans before back to his friends in the distance. All of them didn't talk much, and with him being the most social one, it was hard for him to not talk often...which sounded totally off for a vampire and a guy, but it was just the way he was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:50 pm

OOC:: It fits perfectly Movie^^ and it's not small at all, lol. Now all we need is Soal.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:09 pm

ooc: yep, she hasn't even been on to post her bio yet though...I hope she comes soon! XP
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 pm

OoC: May I join? Please?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:37 pm

OOC:: Sure vampiress, happy to have you^^
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:47 am

OoC: Okay. I'll post me girl and my creatures bio later. I've got classes to attend. Sorry. I'll be on later though.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 am

OOC:: No worries, just post when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Full Name: Echo Corazon Kite
Nickname: Echo
Race: Human
Looks: Trapped - Page 2 Close-up-of-beautiful-seventeen-year-old-redhead-teen-thumb229682
Personality: Verstile.
Crush: Open
Other: She has multiple personality disorder, but tries to hide it. ((Her 'good' side with be in violet. Her 'bad' side with be in red.))

Full Name: Rainylynn Rachel Reed
Nickname: Rainy of Rain
Race: Vampire
Looks: Trapped - Page 2 25420
Personality: Verstile, depending on mood.
Crush: Open
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:09 pm

OOC:: Soal wont be on till Friday, she just messaged me.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:41 am

((That's alright, it's Wednesday today right?

We'll just have to think up something fabulous to write about until she gets here ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: