HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 am

Zero glanced up at Keith when he spoke. He smiled and shrugged. He wrapped his arms tigher around Shaye and kissed the top of her head.

Andy smiled, but didn't look up. "Well, looky here. Shaye's emotions control her disappearing." Andy was now sitting on the ground, an Mythical Creatures college book cracked open in her lap. "That's what it says here." She shrugged. "I guess my class didn't get to that part of the book. Or maybe we skipped 'em. Hmmm..." Andy continued to read about the Shadow people, obsorbing the knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:49 am

"So everytime I'm upset I'll disappeare?" Shaye asked horrified. She was not liking that idea. She burried her face against Zero's neck again, she was scared. She was happy Andy was reading up on whatever she was, but she was still totally freaked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:41 am

OoC: I'm sorry. My internet's been out.

Zero pulled her closer to him.

Andy grimaced. "Yeah and if you don't get happy within a 24 hour period, you'll disappear completely." She still didn't glance up at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:04 am

"Good to know" Shaye said in a muffled voice, as Keith sighed.
"Is there anything else we should know?" He asked,glancing down at his cell phone. Adrian was calling him, but he hadn't expected his friend to contact them for a week.
"Hello?" He asked in a mildly suprised voice.
"Keith, danger, help" The gasping voice cried out, followed by an awful scream and then the phone went dead.
"Adrian?" Keith gasped, staring at the phone in horror.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm

"Well..." Andy started, then she looked up with alarm as Keith spoke Adrian's name. Andy was up, book slamming closed, and she looked at him. "What's going on?" she asked, staring at him.

Zero flexed his arms suddenly, knowing Shaye could feel the slight, momentary squeeze. He growled. "What's wrong Keith?" Zero asked through clenched teeth.

Jay looked up, pushing blonde hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Keith glanced at Zero.
"Hallway, now" He muttered gesturing for his friend to follow him. He shook his head at the girls. Not sure if he wanted them to know just yet.

Shaye slipped her arms from Zero's neck, and stepped back. She knew from the look on Keith's face he didn't want her, Andy, or Jay to over here yet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Zero growled in the back of his throat as he followed Keith from the room. "What's going on Keith?" Zero asked again, a little more forcefully than he meant it to be.

Andy watcehd Keith walk out and then Zero follow. She sighed, looking at Shaye and biting her bottom lip. She knew that look that Zero had given her, so she opened the book again. "Did you know, that technically, you don't have to eat? It says you still get hungry, but if you were like stuck somewhere, you wouldn't need to eat to survive. Or drink." Andy was reading and was now leaning against the back of the couch with her lower back, nose stuffed into the book once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:40 pm

"That's unpleasant" Shaye muttered, shaking her head. "Handy, I guess, but totally weird" She muttered watching the boys disappear into the hall.
"I wonder what's going on with Adrian" She said anxiously her green eyes clouding over a bit.

Keith handed him the phone.
"Here listen to this, I recorded it" He said, shaking his head anxiously.
"Seriously this is bad" He said, shaking his head again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Zero flinched as Adrian screamed. He handed the phone to Keith. "Well... What the hell are we goign to do?" he asked, looking at Keith with worried, anxious eyes.

Andy grimaced. "Don't know." She said softly. "You don't even have to be human. You can stay shadow for years before your body gets too used to it to change back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:05 pm

"That's really creepy" Shaye muttered, shaking her head. "I happen to really like my body" She muttered, shaking her head again.

"We have to go get him. I have never heard Adrian ask for Help in my entire life. Have you?" Keith said, accepting his phone back, and sliding it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Zero shook his head. "But we can't leave the girls here. They all attract attention easily." Zero growled, glancing toward the closed door.

Andy chuckled. "So does every guy in the world. Including Zero." Andy said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Shaye looked up at her with a confused look.
"Oh, I just figured that out" She said, laughing embaressedly.

Keith shrugged. "I guess we be honest and take them" He said shrugging again.
"I mean, at least that way we could keep an eye on -cough-Shaye- cough-"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Andy rolled her eyes, laughing.

Zero looked at Keith. "God dammit." He cursed, starting toward the door. "That's our only option." He said, opening the door and allowing Keith to go first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Keith walked back into the room, and sighed.
"Um, I guess we're all going on vacation" He said, shrugging his shoulders, looking at Zero for back up.

Shaye glanced up, sensing something else was up. She had lived with Keith long enough to realize something bad was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Andy looked up and Zero shot her a look. She straightened. "Without Adrian." Out of pure spite, Andy growled inside her head, referring to Zero.

Zero grimaced. "Let's just go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 pm

"We're going to, ah, help Adrian" Keith said, shrugging. They'd find out eventually, and his sister would probably get mauled by a werewolf, so it was better to at least get them somewhat prepared.

Shaye walked over to Zero. "What's going on?" She asked in a quiet voice, looking up at him with worried green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Zero sighed. "Adrian's in trouble and we have to go help him." He said, gripping her hand. "Come on. The sooner we leave, the sooner we'll see Adrian."

Andy sat up, the book snapping shut and startling Jay. "What's really goign on?" Andy was now standing in front of Keith. "I want answers." She said to Zero. Zero burst out laughing. "Okay Keith." he said. "You called it. You win."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Keith growled at Andy. He hated when she demanded stuff, especially like that.
"Chill" He growled. He turned, deliberately speaking to Shaye and Jay, as if to make a point.
"Adrian had to leave to do something, I don't fully understand what. All I know is he is in serious danger, and we're going to get him" He stated.

"Oh god" Shaye said, leaning against Zero, but staring at Keith, her mouth dropping a bit.
"When do we leave"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Andy looked at Keith and then at Zero, blinking. "Now... Hopefully." Zero looked at Andy as she said hopefully. She's learning. Slowly. But she's learning. Zero thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Keith turned and smiled at her.
"There we go, yes, now" Keith said, smiling. "I think we'll have to attempt to catch a plane, or trian it" He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Should we bring anything?" She asked, dashing away to her bedroom to change. She wanted to make sure she was wearing semi-appropriate clothes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Andy shrugged at Keith and then rolled her eyes at Shaye. She looked around, seeing Jay standing beside Zero, shaking slightly. Zero had an arm thrown over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Shaye reappeared moments later in a pair of her favorite, worn in jeans. Black skates shoes, a white, long shirt, with a small black zip-up hoodie over top. It was pretty much as casual as she got.

Keith sighed and looked at Andy, smiling sadly.
"Lets go" He muttered.

----

Adrian lay on his side in a dark, deep cave, breathing hard. His side was torn open, and his blood was slowly dripping down his side. His shirt had been shredded beyond recognition and was laying forgotten nearby. He sighed, blood bubbling between his lips. He prayed his friends were coming.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:46 am

Zero nodded and started toward the door, dteering Jay that in that direction.

Andy looked at Keith, blinking, and then walked ahead, pulling Shaye with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:00 am

Shaye rolled her eyes at Andy. Sometimes her friend could be a bit much.
"I can walk" Shaye hissed, shaking her head a bit. Andy had an interesting habit of dragging her everywhere.

Keith turned his head a fraction, seeing a typical sight, Andy dragging Shaye along. He frowned, although it was more forced to keep from laughing. Shaye normally tolerated it, but sometimes she snapped a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:56 pm

"Okay," Andy shrugged, unaffected by Shaye's hissing. She let go of Shaye wrist and followed behind Zero, glancing back at Keith and Shaye, and then back up at Zero and Jay. Zero let go of Jay and Jay fell back behind Andy. Andy now walked beside Zero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: