Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Dragon Riders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:27 pm

So bored. XD

Plot; There are two sides of Dragon Riders. The good and the bad. Seems right, right? But there are a few things that are going wrong here, the evil Is killing off all of the good side dragons and stealing all of their dragon eggs. Then, If the eggs won't hatch for the evil side, they go out and steal dragons from out In the wild. Soon the Good Side Dragon Riders and the Dragons In the wild start disappearing fast. What can the Good Dragon Riders do? They have only but two options.
One; Go out and try and befriend the wild dragons Into letting them be their mounts.
Two;Steal back their dragon eggs from the evil side and risk beging captured. Can the wild dragons even stop themselves from being captured? Only time will tell.

Rules;
-Limit on wild dragons
-We need even sides
-We need even amount of riders, one rider per dragon
-Ask the person first If you want someone to be your dragon or rider
-Be somewhat literate

|-Bio Sheets-|
Name;
Age;(No Immortal. Limit Is one thousand.)
Gender;(No Unknown)
Breed;(Regular dragon, elf, half elf, human)
Side;(Dark or Good. If wild dragon, put 'Unknown' )
Looks;
Persoanlity;
Rider;(Only for dragons)
Mount;(Only for Riders)
Other/Extra;(No powers!)

|-My bio-|
Name;Feather
Age;Five hundread
Gender;Male
Breed;Feather/Air Dragon
Side;Unknown at this point
Looks;Dragon Riders 2ylo6ti
Persoanlity;Tba for now, hasn't really showed himself to anyone.
Rider;None-ASK
Other/Extra;One of the last of the wild dragons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 pm

(Join with a a half-elf rider that dwells deep in the forest, in a cave, with his dragon, who acts as a companion and a gaurdian to the half-elf, and the half-elf is a wicca?)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm

~Wha...What? oO;~
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm

(Ok, I'll just make my bio, then. Thanks yakumo! Laughing )

Name:Unknown, most call him 'The Forest's Breath', or simply 'Breath'
Breed:Half-elf
Side:None for now, but will join good soon
Looks:Dragon Riders Envoy_in_the_forest__by_heise
Personality:Very kind to those who share his respect of the forest, but cruel and vicious towards those who desecrate his beloved forest home
Mount:Salizander
Other:Is a skilled wicca

Name:Salizander
Breed:Dragon
Side:None, will join the side of good soon
Looks:Dragon Riders Dragon_In_Forest
Personality:Same as his rider
Rider:Breath
Other:None
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 pm

~Okay then. ._.;~
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 pm

(You don't even know what a wicca is, do you?)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 pm

~Nope.~
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 pm

(The wiccan culture is what the whole 'witch' thing was based off of. They were both loved and feared since people beilieved that because they knew their plants and could cure some diseases, they must naturally be able to cause disease as well. However, wiccas are very kind to those who do not desecrate nature, and would never wish ill will upon any who dn't deserve it.)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

((Just a comment, but I made a dragon named Feathers a few years back and he's a purple dragon with feathery wings! He looks alot like that.))
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:34 pm

~Well I don't steal your character or anything, I've been using this character since I first started to dragon RP.~
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:01 am

(i didn't steal Jet from sonic_fanatic! Oh, we're not talking about that.... Embarassed eheh... *shifty eyes* )
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:45 am

((Well, I know you didn't steal him. But it would be really funny if I joined and used Feathers as my character. Then the 2 would meet! XD))
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:05 pm

~You can join. XD~
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:03 am

Name; Feathers
Age; 223
Gender; Male
Breed; Dragon
Side; Good
Looks; http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/dblog.php?u=76404&e=779466
Persoanlity; Unreasonably friendly and nice, he talks mostly through body language and small noises. He'll talk, and he always has something nice to say.
Rider;No rider ASK
Other/Extra; Once walked up to a group of scientists and licked one on the cheek. He willingly came along to their laboratory unsedated, was tested, and sent back to his home perfectly happy. He soon joined the good side. His father's name is Sire, his mother's name is Mistress.

Last edited by hanabi on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link changed)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:27 pm

~Wanna start guys?~
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm

((If you so desire, madam.))
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 am

Okay, should I start?
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:49 pm

((I'm happy to start if no one else posts in the next week.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm

(You start)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 am

~Go ahead and start.~
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:26 pm

((Alright.))

Feathers grinned wildly to himself. He was having one of those days were everything was going perfect. Fluffing his wings, he walked to an off-camp stream and took a nice long drink. He raised his purple furred snout and twitched his whiskers as he surveyed the scene. A rabbit hurried by, a blue bird chirruped, and a bush was rustling mysteriously. Feathers tilted his head to the side and perked his ears. He thought it to be an unusually large shrub, as it seemed big enough to hold his father, who was 30 feet taller than his son who stood here now.

((I know that is not the best thing I've ever written.))
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:42 pm

((Bumpage.))
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:40 pm

((I hath bumped this! Also, as a prize for looking at this post, here.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders
Page 1 of 1