Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Escape Is a must!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm

...|Plot|...

Five teens have been taken from their homes In hopes to be made Into the worlds’ best fighters. They have been changed Into hybrids also with powers of elements. A few months after they had been changed, they decide they want out and not be In this experiment any further. Then, one day they escape into the forest surrounding the facility and met each other while searching for food.
When they hear that the scientist want to gather them up again, will they be able to escape again into the mountains three hundred miles south of them? Or will they be captured again? Only fate will tell…

...|Settings|...

Inside the facility. Each teen is in a different part of the building with no idea they know that the other teens exist.
Subject to change

...|Rules|...

-No Gm, Pp, or Chatspeak :
-One character per person :
-One element per person :
-Please don’t copy other people’s hybrids :
-Violence Is aloud :
-Romance Is aloud :
-Post, “I will escape. I will not go back into a glass cage,” to join :

...|Elements|...

Lightning-
Fire-
Water-Me
Air/Wind-
Earth-

...|Hybrids taken|...
Dragon-Me

...|Scientists|...
None.

...|Bio Sheet|...

¦-Username-¦
¦-Name-¦
¦-Age-¦
¦-Gender-¦
¦-Element-¦
¦-Hybrid-¦
¦-Appearance-¦
¦-Personality-¦
|Crush-|
¦-Other-¦

...|Characters|...

¦-Username-¦TitanWolf
¦-Name-¦Feather Rein
¦-Age-¦Sixteen
¦-Gender-¦Female
¦-Element-¦Water/Ice
¦-Hybrid-¦Air Dragon
¦-Appearance¦
Escape Is a must! O08mcy
Her ears are furry and have a large golden ring coming from the sides. She has sharper canine teeth than normal humans, It sometimes shows when she’s angry or smiling. Her tails are a light silver color and are sharper then any normal humans, thanks to his dragon side. Feather has feathery spines that show when she's deathly angry and when she’s about to change Into his form. Coming from the middle of his back, are a pair of feather wings, that look almost like a birds. Expect are a mix of purple, grey, black and Icy white. Her eyes glow a light green when she’s about to change and when she’s angry.
¦-Personality-¦Feather Is quiet and most of the of the time, expect when she’s In a temper mood. She has a sharp tongue and often uses It to get out of situations and other things that a person wouldn’t want to go through. She’s good at thinking and can think up a good plan at anytime, but Is one of the worst spellers of all time. She has a horrible temper and can get set off real easily and often doesn’t calm done till hours or so later. Though when you get to meet her, she’s a kind loving kind of girl.
|Crush-|None, ask!
¦-Other-¦Has a strong Irish and Australian accent mixed together. Feather has the power to transform Into a dragon.
Dragons looks;
Escape Is a must! TaesoSpirit_by_FireMaster13
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:31 pm

(“I will escape. I will not go back into a glass cage,” May I possibly join as a 13 year old, male, lightning, arctic fox hybrid? ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:27 pm

~You may.~
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 pm

(Thank you, and if there's anything in my bio that causes some sort of problem let me know and I can change it. ^.^ I really hope the humanish picture shows up. ><')

Username: Pheona

Name: Aki Haru

Element: Lightning

Hybrid: Arctic fox

Appearance: (Humanish) – Escape Is a must! Rei1

(Fox appearance)- Escape Is a must! Arcticmale

Personality: He is rather friendly and kind though sly sometimes like a fox. He warms up to people rather quickly and can be quiet sociable. There are times where he seems to be wise beyond his years, though he knows he’s still just a kid. He tries to not anger or harm anyone or anything. He has a great interest in anything dealing with nature, especially when it comes to plants. He’s also very curious about anything he hasn’t seen before, which because he’s so young is a lot.

Crush: None at the moment (though do ask if you absolutely want him to either crush on or fall in love with one of your charries. ^.^)

Other: His home was on Mount Kita-dake, which is situated in the city of Minami-Alps, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan. Although he lived in Japan he was only half Japanese while the other half was English, so he speaks and reads both Japanese and English fluently though his accent is more Japanese orientated. He contains the ability to shift into a small arctic fox. For some reason is good at picking locks and thievery, though he rarely steals from others unless he has no choice.

Last edited by pheona on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 pm

~That's fine. ^^
If no one else joins we can just start.~
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 pm

(Lol ok, I'll ask a few people if they'd be interested in this rp too. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 pm

~Okay. =3~
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:51 pm

(La la la playing the waiting game while I wait for his reply. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:32 pm

(He said he wasn’t interested. Sad So shall we start or wait just a bit longer for other people still?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 pm

(I will escape. I will not go back into a glass cage. Can I join as TWO hybrids that are twins, both with fire?)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:40 pm

~Sure Sora.~
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm

(Yay for more people. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:15 pm

~I know. c:~
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 pm

(Yay, shall we do our first posts while we wait for the two bios? ^.^)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:34 am

Username:sora22
Names:Cade and Cale
Ages:18
Genders:Male
Elements:Fire
Hybrids:Bull
Appearances:(Both)Escape Is a must! Fire_anime_guy (but with bull horns)

Personalities:
Cade:he's very headstrong and stubborn, and takes roders from nobody. He likes to play the leader role.

Cale:He's more submissive and agreeable than he's brother, but still likes to give orders.
Crushes:None
Other:Are identical twins.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

~We can start now. =3~
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm

(Who's posting first? ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 pm

~I suppose I can, just need to type up my Intro.~
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 pm

(Ok, this is completely off topic but I can't stop staring at the arctic fox picture. Is it strange that I have the urge to go get an arctic fox and just hug it? ^.^' Oh and on topic I'll also start working on my intro too since everyone starts out in a different part of the building and meet on the outside right? ^.^)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:57 pm

(Ok I completely finished my intro now though I think I went a little bit overboard since I kept changing my mind about how I wanted him to escape. ^.^' I apologize for the length ahead of time. ><')

Aki sat with his knees up quietly in the corner of a room made with rubber walls, a rubber ceiling and rubber flooring. Even the vent on the wall next to Aki and above him was made of rubber and screwed in with rubber screws. There was nothing made of metal in the room other than the operating table in the center that was used during the initial part of the experimentation, the time of which he had gained his fox appearance along with his elemental and fox shifting abilities. These he had agreed to, since being young he didn’t understand the full extent and meaning of the experiment, and at first was rather excited about his newfound abilities. Now that he actually had them though, he no longer knew if it was really a good idea or not to participate in the experiment. Now the adults in the long coats and strange colored uniforms were talking about fighting other people and wars, and that was not something he wanted.

‘I suppose it’s my own fault for being such a child and thinking it would be cool to be a fox and control lightning on top of that’ Aki thought with a sigh. Initially, after the throbbing pain where his ears and tails and been added, he had been really excited. It was this excitement that had first caused problems. During that time he didn’t have any control over his powers, not that he had complete control now, and had accidentally electrocuted anyone that touched him or had anything metal on or near them, hence the rubber walls, ceiling and floor. Even now there was a fifty percent chance that anyone he touched would feel the shock of his lightning, though not to the extent where a person would die, so he tried his best not to touch anyone if he could help it. The people entering the room had also learned to not wear any metallic objects or be anywhere near the metal table in the room.

At the memory of the people he had caused serious harm to, with his touch when all of this had begun, he raised his hand and stared at it. He knew that he could touch his other arm, legs, face or anywhere without fear of his lightning causing harm to himself, but he didn’t quite understand why it was his touch harmed others. If he had been perhaps slightly older he could have connected it to the control he used, or lacked at the time, when he used his powers. If he had been able to reach that thought then the strict control exercises that he was put through would have probably made more sense to him now. He was only thirteen however and so this thought was not a part of his other thoughts nor did it even cross his mind.

Suddenly his fox ears twitched at the sound of boots connecting with the floor stopping outside of the rubber door to his room. He wasn’t surprised, as he figured it was time for his tests and control exercises to begin. He didn’t have an actual clock, but his internal clock told him it was about that time. He never liked this time or his exercises. It’s not like they were mean to him or anything during his testing and exercises, but it was the fact he knew what the purpose of them were. The control exercises was so he could learn control and wouldn’t harm anyone who came near him, like the first time, while his testing was to determine how much harm and damage he could do with his powers. From what had been gathered so far he could wipe out communication in a whole city block for hours by overloading the main power grids with his lighting and cause an electrical overload in the system. They had already seen what his lightning could do to humans directly…

His gaze went to the door as he heard the click of the lock being undone. His immediate reaction was to transform into his fox form. He would always do this to try and reduce the testing time as much as possible. He looked up at the woman that entered the room for a few moments, it was clear from her long white coat that she was one of the scientists and was Aki’s favorite so far. He had only met two of the scientists so far, this woman and an old man that was tall, bald and liked to poke him with various tools with rubber handles. Everyone else he had encountered wore the strange uniforms and talked really loudly, which sometimes scared him. Loud noises had never really bothered him before, but now that he had his fox ears and hearing things that normally would have been fine were a lot louder now.

The woman calmly approached Aki with a smile and extended her hand. “Now Aki you know now is not the time for such games. You’re supposed to be going to do your tests” she said kindly as she stopped right in front of him and patted his head. Aki calmly curled into a ball, throwing his fluffy tail over his face. She may have been his favorite, but he had no intention of making things easier for her. “Aki…” the woman said with a sigh as she put her hands on her hips. It was at this time Aki noticed, fuzzily because of his tail, that she had not closed the door this time like she always did. He knew that it was a long shot but if he could just run fast enough…

Without another thought Aki jumped from his curled position and made a run for the space between the woman’s legs. Unfortunately this was not the first time he had tried to make a dash for it and was soon squished between her ankles. “Oh no you don’t mister you should know better by now” the woman said with a laugh as she somehow maneuvered her hands, that were covered with rubber gloves that stretched and disappeared into her long white sleeves, to the ground, with Aki still stuck between her ankles, and grabbed Aki by his scruff. Aki let out a small yelp at which the woman just shook her head. “Oh come on now I know that it doesn’t hurt” she said as she hoisted him up into her arms. She was right of course, it didn’t hurt, but he had thought maybe, just maybe, she would have forgotten that and dropped him like the first time. Then he could have made a full dash out the door. Luck and fate were not on his side this time though as she indeed did remember.

He squirmed in her arms as he tried to find a way out, but again luck was not on his side. “Oh no you don’t you’re not getting away easily” the woman teased and began to walk towards the door. With a sigh Aki resigned to his fate of going to his testing area. It was only when the woman got to the door did fate decided to smile on Aki. The very second that the woman walked out of the door one of the men dressed in the strange uniforms, that would later be known as camouflaged military uniforms, was walking right in front of the door at the same time. It was only natural that these two would inevitably bump into each other causing the distraction Aki needed to slip free of the female scientist’s grasp. Of course Aki was not one to miss such an opportunity and quickly broke free of her arms and leapt down to the ground. He then proceeded to run down the hall. He could hear the startled cry of the woman and the man quickly grabbing his walkie talkie alerting others in the same uniform of his escape. He ran into a few soldiers that tried to grab him as he ran, but managed to miss. He continued running at full speed in his fox form and evading capture. He wasn’t too familiar with the compound as he had only been to one part of it, so perhaps it was inevitable that the men in the strange uniforms would set up multiple ambushes in multiple hallways. And perhaps it was fate that the hallway he turned down happen to have one of those said ambushes set up. And perhaps it was fate once again intervening against the fox, that he would once again be caught, and none too gently this time either.

Within minutes he was being carried by the scruff back the way he came and back to the woman, who now had the bald old man next to her. She was tapping her foot with her hands on her hips shaking her head as she said something to her colleague about soldiers wandering around in places they shouldn’t. It was clear she wasn’t blaming Aki for his escape, but rather the soldier that had caused it in the first place. The one who had a hold of Aki then roughly thrust the fox forward towards her. “Careful now he is a living creature you know” the woman said as she grabbed the little arctic fox. She glanced down at him, perhaps to see if he had been injured, and seemed to smile in relief that he wasn’t harmed. “Yes he’s also a rather valuable experiment so you should take care on how roughly you treat him” the old man croaked out with his rough voice. Aki hated the sound of the old man’s voice. His ears drooped downward at the sound of him talking. The people in the strange uniforms managed out an apology before excusing themselves.

“Well I suppose we should be heading down to the testing area now, I hear that they’re planning on seeing if there’s a way to channel his lightning towards satellites” the woman said excitedly as she talked to her colleague.

“Yes can you imagine just how beneficial that would be for us if he could wipe those out? Our enemies wouldn’t stand a chance!” the old man croaked out with equal excitement.

Aki merely laid in the woman’s arms and blocked out the rest of their conversation on the way down to the testing area. He stared at the dull colored walls as they changed from white to a metallic silver color. It wasn’t actually made of metal; in fact any of the sections he was transported in were now made of rubber for the safety of all the others that handled and dealt with Aki and his lightning. The only thing that he would come into contact with that was metal, other than the table in his room, was a large metallic ball in the testing area that would absorb his lighting and measure the strength of it in the testing room.

After what seemed like six hours, really it was only three, the woman scientist returned to Aki’s rubber room, with Aki laying tiredly in her arms. Between the testing and the exercises Aki appeared to be fairly wiped out. He was in his fox form still and his eyes were slightly closed giving the impression of him dozing on and off. The woman gently deposited him in the corner he had been in before he had been taken to the testing area, as it was the only place in the room he seemed to like. “You did well today Aki. I’ll send someone to bring you some food in a little while ok? Until then just rest, you must be exhausted” the woman said with a smile and quietly though quickly left the room. She knew better than to keep the door open for too long whether Aki was fully energized or not.

Once Aki heard the click of the door and the second click of the lock he fully opened his eyes. Despite what he made it appear he wasn’t all that tired at all. It was at times like this he was thankful at the seemingly endless supply of energy that small kids had was still present in him. He waited a few more moments before he transformed back into his humanish form. His gaze then went from the door and to the vent above him. It was too high for him to reach just standing up, but if he pulled that table in the middle of the room over, he’d be able to reach it. Quickly he worked on putting his plan into action. He figured that his escape attempt through the door was always foiled so perhaps an escape through the vent would pose better. He knew he didn’t have a whole lot of time and the table was a rather large piece of furniture for him to move. Thankfully the floor was rubber and slick just enough that he could slid the table easier. Quickly he got up and ran over to the table, positioning himself in just ideal position for pushing a table.

Many minutes and heaves later he managed to get the table where he needed it and with no sign of people at his door. He didn’t waste any time as he climbed up on the table quickly and began jiggling the vent cover. This wasn’t the first time he had pushed the table over and was on top of it at the vent. He had been working on the screws for some time, though he never did for too long since it took a while for him to push the table over there and always tried to make sure he had enough time to push it back to the center just in case someone came, that if he now pulled the cover hard enough he could pull it off completely. It took a couple of heaves before he finally managed to accomplish this task.

It was at that time his ears twitched as the sound of shoes connecting with the floor could be heard. They were perhaps at the start of the hallway so he had perhaps a minute to crawl into the vent, which he didn’t really need. It only took about 20 seconds for him to pull himself up and his torso into the vent. He wiggled, squirmed and pulled until his legs were in the vent. He then transformed into his fox form, since it was compacter and would be easier for him to move in the vent, and took off. He could feel a cool breeze inside the vent, signifying that the air conditioner was on, which he didn’t mind too much. His fur protected him from the cold so it didn’t matter too much. It wasn’t long before he could hear the sound of feet running around below the vent and people shouting. ‘I guess they know I’m not in my room anymore’ he thought happily to himself as he continued to walk through the vent. There were light clicking sounds as he walked as his nails connected with the metal of the vent.

Many wrong turns and dead ends later Aki found himself in front of a vent cover that appeared to lead outside into the forest that surrounded the compound. ‘A little bit of lightning ought to take care of this’ he thought with a smile and touched the vent with one of his front paws. As soon as his paw came into contact with metal, lighting coursed through it causing a fair amount of noise, especially in the vent, and a bit of metal melting and exploding. Aki’s ears folded back at the noise, but it only lasted for a few minutes, and soon the vent cover was cleared from his path. He hoped that during that time no one had been in, touching or anywhere near the vent as it was metal and connected to the cover he had just taken care of. He worried about this only for a moment more before he quickly hopped to a branch that was only a little ways away from the vent. He wobbled at first and quickly transformed into his human form to grab the branch and prevent from falling from it. Once he was steady he started to search for a lower branch. Once he found one he started to slowly climb down from one branch to another, until he was low enough that he could easily jumped down to the ground without risk of harm. Once he was on the ground he made a quick scan of the area before he darted further into the forest and away from the compound.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:14 pm

(I realize i'm pretty late... i kind fergot. btw, i don't pehona is gonna get on again for a lnog while)

¦-Username-¦sora22
¦-Name-¦Shade Salexia
¦-Age-¦???????
¦-Gender-¦Female
¦-Element-¦Fire
¦-Hybrid-¦Tiger
¦-Appearance-¦Escape Is a must! AttackingTigerNekodemon
¦-Personality-¦Very calm and collected, easy to work with
|Crush-|None yet
¦-Other-¦Blain's twin

¦-Username-¦sora22
¦-Name-¦Blain Salexia
¦-Age-¦???????
¦-Gender-¦Male
¦-Element-¦Fire
¦-Hybrid-¦Boomslang
¦-Appearance-¦Escape Is a must! 270
¦-Personality-¦Savage and vicious, hard to get used to
|Crush-|none yet
¦-Other-¦Shade's twin
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:15 pm

~Okay.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape Is a must! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape Is a must!   Escape Is a must! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape Is a must!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: