HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Ooc: O_O Isabelle? *pokes your second in command* sheesh, you do know Bella is short for Isabelle right? Our second in commands are name the same thing... XD
bic;

Strauss forced himself to forgett his feeling, something bad was always about to happen anyway. Especially with all this war going on. He sighed and walked through the forest slowly, Bella tailing along beside him like a loyal dog.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 am

OoC: Oh man. I wasn't thinking about your Bella. I'll name mine Mallory.
BiC:

Mallory followed closely behind Raelynn, her pawns stretching out past them, checking for signs of any bloodsuckers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:48 am

Strauss scented the air again as he headed for town. Like usual, the scent od demon was everywhere, as well as vampires. It was all stale though, so he paid little mind to it. Strauss looked around, he wasn't really sure he wanted to hunt Raelynn today. If he grew to obssessed with her end, then his forces would begin to doubt him...well, only the higher ranks like Bella anyway. He whistled calmly as he poked through the last set of undergrowth to the city park. He smiled and gave a sigh, sitting peacefully on the beanches.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:23 pm

"Ma'am," said a lower ranking pawn to Mallory. "There's a bloodsucker near the park." Mallory nodded. "Thank you, Isse." ((pronouced is-say.)) "We'll avoid the park." Isse nodded. "Yes ma'am." Mallory led told them another way to get to address and they went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 am

Bella sat down next to him shyly, looking up at him fondly from under her eyelashes. Seeing her act this way made him calm, it meant she was loyal again, and he didn't need to worry about her trust wavering in battle.
Strauss smiled and leaned back casually on the bench, as if he had no real troubles to worry over. Unfortunetly, that wasn't the case. He could still feel that something bad was about to happen today, something he should be working to stop. He forced himself to ignore it once again, if it wasn't his life on the line, it wasn't his problem...

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Raelynn proceeded toward the house. "Hmmmm... Blooduscker party. Interesting. Mallory, Isse, Kilee, Jason, and Maryter" ((pronouced Mar-ter)) "Follow me, look unsuspicious as possible please." The five nodded and followed Raelynn aroudn back where several vampires had found a human. Raelynn raised her chin, signaling an attack, and then the vampires were dust. They were just that quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:43 pm

Strauss sighed, finding it hard to enjoy himself. He stood up and started walking along camly down the city streets, he snapped his fingers for one of her regular patrolers, but he didn't come. Strauss frowned, he knew that vampire hadn't died yesterday, so where was he? No matter. Strauss snapped his fingers for another, and watched the vampire leap to his side. "Have you seen Arcrious?" he asked like he was irritated.
"No lord Strauss," came the vampire's reply.
"Find him for me," Srauss growled.
"Right away my lord." With that said he raced off.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Raelynn dusted several dust particals off of her leather attire and flicked her hair back over her shoulders. "Lure them out girls." Raelynn said. "Boys, kill them." The five nodded and the girls started for the back door. Several vampires came out, without a blink they were killed. Raelynn was fully amused as she sat down on the roof to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Strauss watched the younge vampire race off across the roof tops swiftly. Giving a sigh, he strolled along slowly glancing at Bella every once in a while. She was quiet, which was nice. A good change from her usual display of on going doubts and questions. He hoped his persuasion lasted.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Raelynn opened her eyes to a sound of roof top hopping not far off. She growled and stood up, the five glancing up at her. She lowered her hand to let them know to continue their job. They nodded and then continued their jobs. Who knew vampires could be so stupid? Realynn saw the young vampire, but decided not to kill it just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Strauss sighed as he felt the same tingling feeling of worry he'd felt before. He looked at Bella with worried eyes, "Go after him, I'm worried he'll stick his nose in danger without my word."
Bella said nothing to disagree, she took off as soon as his word was given racing along after the younger vampire and catching up to him in mere seconds. He was following Arcrious' scent, and was hot on the trail. Bella scented the air around her, and caught the overwhelming demon scent. She gripped the other vampire by his shirt to get him to stop. "Strauss ordered me to watch out for you. So be more alert of your surroundings."

Strauss watched Bella go and continued on slowly, they'd be fine. Bella could look after herself and a newborn without problems. He hoped.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Raelynn eyed the girl with a smile. This was getting very interesting. Mallory was suddenly by her side, along with the other four. Raelynn raised an eyebrow. "All males are destoryed. I came for permission to enter and kill the females." Raelynn stopped her before she could continued. "See them?" she asked Mallory. Mallory nodded. "There are Strauss'." The five growled at the name and Raelynn smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:04 pm

The younger vampire looked over and spotted the demons. He frowned and looked up at Bella with apologetic eyes.
Bella smiled in return and fluffed up the kid's hair. "Be happy Strauss sent me to look after you. We'll have to find a way around them..."
"Their standing on Arcrious' location, miss." Came his soft reply, "we can't go around."
Bella snarled, "then we get Strauss. See that demoness over there?" She pointed to the lead demon, "that's Raelynn. She has Arcrious..."
The young vampire snarled, then took off at full speed towards Strauss' location.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Mallory snapped and two of them started after the boy. "No," Raelynn said softly. "Let Strauss come. I'm not scared of him." She locked her eyes on Bella. "But she must die. Wait until I give command." Raelynn said simply, yet softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Bella stood a couple building off from Raelynn and her troops, waiting to see if any tried to go after Ricardo, the young vampire. Some had seemed as if they would, but had stopped soon after. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

Ricardo raced over the buildings to Strauss, whom was sitting very calmly on a chimeny top. "Strauss!" he cried. "Raelynn has Arcrious. She's keeping him in a building."
Strauss stared at Ricardo calmly, "oh. Where's Bella?"
"She stayed behind." Came Ricardo's fear filled reply, "you have to help him!"
Strauss sighed and lifted a hand, "he's dead Ricardo. He's probably been dead for a while now. No need to rush... But I need Bella back." With that said he stood lazily and started walking down towards Bella's position. Watching Ricardo bounce around him. "But, what if he's not? We need to hurry. Before something bad happens to him!"
Strauss gave Ricardo the glare of his life, "you will not instruct me on how to behave on my own matters."
"Yes sure," came Ricardo's sad and fearfilled reply.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Raelynn stared at Bella and narrowed her eyes. Then her stare was directed at a demon, Janie, who came. "Ma'am." Janie bowed. "Yes? What is it?" Raelynn replied. "It's Jace. He's been atacked by a vampire horde." Raelynn looked stunned and Mallory came and put her hand on her shoulder. "He's slowly recovering, but he wanted to see you." Raelynn nodded. Jace was Raelynn's love, her 'husband' in human terms. They were soulmates, meant to be together and now he had been attacked. She must go once she is finished and seeing what Bella, the younger vampire, and Strauss will do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Bella scented the air once more, she could tell Strauss was coming. But not at the ergant speed she'd been expecting. She frowned as she watched another demon emerge and talk to Raelynn, whatever that demon had said, it hadn't pleased her master. Bella hesitated, then looked in the direction she expected Strauss. Starting to feel like a fool standing out her alone. Just trust him, he knows what he's doing...

Strauss finally emerged, leaping calmly from building to building and stopping beside Bella. Taking no notice of Raelynn at all. "Come Bella, Arcrious is lost. There is no need for you here now."
"But-" she looked at Ricardo, the young vampire's head was hung low in sadness. He'd obviously already tried reasoning. She glanced at Raelynn again. "But-" she whispered.
"But what?" Strauss asked with a snarl, ripping his gun from his pocket and shooting the bass of the building Raelynn stood on twice. Watching it crumble. "There is nothing here for us. Come, now..." With that, he turned and walked off calmly.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Raelynn and the six near her jumped to the nearest building. She glanced as Strauss walked away and nodded, turning back to Janie. "Lead me to where he is." She said quietly. Janie nodded and started jumping toward another building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Bella stared on shock at the crumbled building, then back at Strauss. How could he have been so cold? To just blow up a building that could have held living vampires. She hung her head and walked after him slowly.
Strauss knows what he's doing. Just trust him...

Strauss walked calmly along, followed by Ricardo and Bella closely. "Ricardo," Strauss signalled with a flick of his wrist, watching the young vampire walk up. "Would you please go back and check the crumbled building for any survivors? Kill the demons, and any vampire on the titter of life. Bring the rest back to me."
Ricardo nodded and took off swiftly.
Strauss sighed and looked at Bella, "your trust in my decisions, will not waver."
She gave a nod.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Raelynn smiled wickedly as the young vampire ran back up. She signaled to her group and smiled again. "Kill him. Let no screams be heard." The six nodded and Isse and Janie took off, waiting in the shadows for the boy and grabbing him as he approached.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Strauss walked along calmly, aware that he was offering Ricardo to his death, but didn't really care. Ricardo was a low ranking vampire pawn that had taken a total of two seconds to gain undying loyalty. Bella on the other hand, looked very, very worried about Strauss' decision.
"We should go with him," she whispered.
"He's fine on his own." Came Strauss' calm reply.
"But those demons are still back there..."
"If he can't look after himself he isn't worth it."
Bella whimpered, but stayed with Strauss. "Alright..."

Ricardo tried to utter a scream as hands came out of nowhere and took him, but his mouth had been covered. He struggled madly, but was outmatched at the strength of two. His eyes widdened in fear as he stared at his attackers.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Isse gave a playful pouty face and then chuckled. "Poor little vampire boy." She hissed. "Can't even handle two little demons. You know, Strauss doesn't care about yo..." and then Rocardo was dust. Isse smiled. "I love doing that." Raelynn's growling voice came across the roof tops, "Isse, Janie." Her tone was startled, but firm. Isse and Janie hopped to Raelynn's side. "Kill the living vampires." She said. The six nodded and then jumped down on several vampires, whom were dust in seconds. They finished the rest off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Strauss whistled contently, he'd heard some vampiric screams in the distance, and guessed that Ricardo and the rest had perished. Pitty. Raelynn really could be a cruel mistress at times, but so could he. He just needed to be patient, and not be taken over by any feelings he might still have, for his and Raelynn's past relationship, or by other's deaths.
He could see Bella drooping beside him, and it was easy to tell why. Bella, dispite her war knowledge, had a very soft spot for lossing members of her army. It would put her emotionally drained for hours on end, sometimes days if it was bad enough. Her only down point..

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Raelynn locked her eyes on Janie, whom nodded and started in the opposite direction of the normal house. "Where is he?" mallory asked, before Raelynn could.
"He's in SU." -Special Unit- Janie said and then continued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Strauss made his way calmly towards a highly inhabited building, it wasn't filled with vampires or people, but demons. He'd managed to collect a few before Raelynn could manage to gain them for her own use. He pushed the door open and walked in, greeted by curious stares and even some adgitated glares from the closest demons.
Being how they weren't vampires, Strauss couldn't charm them. So he used a good old fashioned lie to get them on his side. Most were taking shelter until the war died off, and others were prepard to work at his command.
Strauss walked to the back of the room, standing in front of a wolf-like demon with crimson red eyes and black shaggy fur. "I'm in need of your assistance, Wolf." Wolf wasn't the demon's real name, but it was all he seemed to respond to when Strauss talked to him.
"And what would that be?" Came the soft vicious sounding growl of a reply.
"Just a little task, nothing to major," Strauss shrugged. "I need you to join Raelynn's forces for me."
Wolf's ear flicked as he caught his task imediately. "Who do you want dead Strauss?"
Strauss grinned, "no one important..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: