HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Raelynn gasped as Strauss hit her, square in the chest. She yelped as her back hit the ground. She growled, kicking Strauss off and across clearing. She whispered softly, but got up, staring at Strauss. pure hate radiated off of her. She growled again, charging at Strauss again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:58 am

Strauss didn't dodge her, instead, he took her hit head on. Grabbing her as he fell over at the impact of her hit and letting his clawed hands sink into her back. Strauss winced as he felt her blow gouge into his stomach, but it wasn't important right now. He sunk his teeth deep into her neck as he clawed at her back with his knife-like nails.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 am

Raelynn snarled, grabbing Strauss' neck and pinning it to the ground. She narrowed her eyes and winced as his claws sunk deeper. She clawed him with her other hand, snarling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 am

Strauss winced at the blows Raelynn made with her free hand, and kicked up at her with his feet in attempts to get her off him. He struggled to get his neck free madly, his clawed hands ripping away at her back like it was wet toilet paper.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Raelynn growled in pain but grabbed one of Strauss' arms, flipping him over and grabbing his other arm, pinning them behind his back. She pressed his face into the sand. "I can finish you off right now." She hissed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Strauss struggled under her grip, and let his fingers make the snapping noise that braught out his pawns. Four would be enough to distract her long enough for him to escape. The four lower ranking demons appeared before Raeylnn and lunged forward to attack her.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Raelynn jumped up and three out of four of the demons ended up jumping on Strauss instead. The other was gone in a kick of Raelynn's leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Strauss shoved them off with a glare and looked up at Raelynn. "Can you really kill your own kind Raelynn?" He smiled wickedly, "these demons had a life before I came along and told them of your terror. Could you really kill innocents of your own kind?" He muttered for them to get her, watching them lung forward at her with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Raelynn snapped and her three minions jumped, attacking the three that had jumped at her. All three of Strauss' disappeared and one of Realynn's disappeared. "You know. I'm not sure if I could or not. But they can. Because I told them to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Strauss growled at her. Already he felt the minor wounds she'd left him heal up and now it was the bigger, more serious ones that were being tended too. In truth, it took alot of his stamina to heal. Of course he would never tell Raelynn that. For now he had to stay on defense, and buy time so that he could fully heal and recooperate his stamina.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Raelynn stood, her left leg slight behind and off to the side of her right one, ready to pounce if needed. Her remaining minons were now flanking her. "Thank you," she murmured to them. "You may go." They disappeared and she murmured her healing spell again. Her wounds were healing quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Strauss watched Raeylnn start to utter her spell again, he narowed his eyes and in a flash the gun had been pulled from his pocket and fired at her head as a distraction for her to cut it off short. He had to heal while she stayed wounded and weaker, it was the only way he could win.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Raelynn ducked. "Here we go again." Her larger wounds were taking a bit of time, so she was slightly weaker than usual. She growled. "This is ridiculous." then she snarled. It was grey on the horizon, indicating sunrise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Strauss snarled, but froze when he started to feel hiw powers go down the drain. How? He looked over and spotted the sunrise. He stuck his gun in his pocket and raced off with a final glare at Raelynn as he went. Because Strauss was a pureblood, the sun had a stronger affect on him than regular vampires. Normally the sun would just severly burn a vampire, but if a pureblood was out in the day, even if he was out in the shade, his powers would drain down and turn him to dust.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Raelynn chuckled, but took off for her safety too. She served, keeping to the shadows, through the streets until she arrived at a large buildings. Lots of demons, of all shapes and sizes, were filtering in. They all stopped and stepped aside when they saw her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Strauss managed to find a cave he used quiet frequently in this city. He could hear someone else here too, and by the smell of her, it was Bella.
"You're covered in blood," she whispered.
"It's my own," Strauss replied coldly. "Thanks for your help, very assisting by the way." His tone was dark and irritated.
"I don't want to fight anymore," Bella whispered.
"You have too," came Strauss' reply. "For the good of the world."
"You always say that, can't you find someone more willing?"
"I like your abilitys." Strauss smiled and looked over at her, his wounds healed for the most part. "I need your help."

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:16 pm

She yawned and went upstairs to the top floor of the building. She sighed and looked around. All the demons were either asleep or watching her quietly. Well, she was their ruler. She couldn't really help that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:28 pm

"But I don't want to help!" Bella wailed at him, "I want my own life..."
Strauss frowned, then sighed and gave her a very sympathetic look. "Bella..." He cooed gently standing up and walking over so that he knelt down in front of her cringing figure. She was hidding in th corner of the cave, sitting with her legs against her chest and an expression of fear upon her face.
Strauss put his hands on the wall to prop himself up so that he could lean in to her, "I need your help still." He begged softly, "you'll help me right?" It was a rare occasion that he had to suduce another vampire this way, but she was leaving him with such a little choice.
Bella whimpered and shook her head, "N-" She caught off as Strauss' lips met hers. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body whent limp.
Strauss smiled and sat back, "there. That should do it for a while." He curled up beside his new pawn and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Raelynn closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Strauss didn't wake again until morning.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Raelynn startled awake. A demon was talking to her. She opened her eyes partly, and then grinned sleepily. The demon was still talking and Raelynn nodded. "I'm on it," Realynn said, standing. She showered and dressed, demons had to look their best to, in her huntress attire, a full black leather outfit, and started toward the bottom floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Strauss opened his eyes as the first ray's of moonlight seeped into the cave. He looked over, Bella was already awake and looking at Strauss with a fond expression. He smiled, remembering his cheat for her loyalty and standing up. "Scout the area," he told her calmly, "just to make sure there isn't any Surprises waiting for us tonight."
Bella nodded and dashed off imediatly. Just like when he'd first met her, she'd been just as loyal. It was only recently her loyalty had started to waver, and of course it was bound to happen, seeing as she was an older pawn of his.
Strauss stood up and streached his limbs, still stiff from yesterday night's quarel with Realynn. He straightened himself out, fixing his hair and clothes, and walking out into the moon's shine. Obsorbing it's energy for his own.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Raelynn was yet again staring down at a slowly disappearing face. "It's only fun to kill bloodsuckers when they fight back." Raelynn said to her minions flanking her. "How interesting," she said, leaning down and extracting a light blue card with an address of the front from the chest pocket of the bloodsucker's shirt. "Looks like there's a party of bloodsuckers." Raelynn chuckled. "Circle the area." She said. The moon had come back to its normal position in the sky so Raelynn was feeling much better than the night before. "Make sure no one's following us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Strauss stuck his hands in his pockets as Bella returned to him. She gave an enthusiastic smile and a nod to him, completely overwhelmed to be in his presence. "It's all clear, lord Strauss."
Strauss frowned at her answer, he wasn't sure he believed it. He sighed, "good." It wasn't his matter to trouble his pawns with his own feelings. But still, the air felt tense, as if something bad were about to happen, and soon.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Realynn quickly looked around as her minions returned to her. "No one's around." her 2nd in command, Isabelle, said to her. "Good. Let's go." She started toward the address.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: