HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Strauss narrowed his eyes and looked around again, staying slient for the most part now. How typical of her to want to rid the world of vampires. He would return her hostile words with action. "Very well then," he repiled calmly. Perhaps he was acting to quickly, killing the leader before the army in front of her. So until she offered herself up, he'd kill every innocent demon that crossed his path.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Raelynn laughed, but didn't move. "However, I only kill on orders." She said, her voice loud and circling Strauss on the ground. "Only the ones I'm told to kill. Which is incredibly unfourtunate for you, Strauss, because you are on the top of my killing list. You must die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Strauss stopped in the middle of his walk, his eyes scanning the trees again. He smiled, almost phycoticly, and reached into his pocket, pulling out the gun and aiming it at the general directionhe'd guessed Raelynn's was coming from. He shot at the trees, "what a like-whys senario." He chuckled, "you are on the top of my list as well. But I am patient," he watched the tree crumble before him, "and I can find more painfull ways to end you."

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Raelynn laughed as Strauss shot at trees again. "I have all the patience of the world, young grasshopper," she teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Strauss ignored her comment with a roll of his eyes, frowning when the tree didn't hold his target. Raelynn was taking special care not to move, so he couldn't spot her movement, and she was echoing her voice, so he couldn't pinpoint it. Strauss whistled calmly and strolled along through the forest, towards the tree he'd shot, his gun twirling on one finger casually as he did. Strauss snapped his fingers, and in a flash more pawns were at his side, though to his own surprise, Bella wasn't with them. Oh well. He didn't instruct them or do anything close to it, just tossed them each a gun identical to his own and strolled on, watching them disperse, keeping his melodus whistle going like he was on an everyday walk in the park.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Raelynn laughed as one thought they spotted her. She swept down, merely a shadow, killing the first few. She laughed again and then finished teh pawns off. "That's the best you can do?" She teased. "That's really bad pureblood. I thought you could do better than that." She rolled her eyes and kept still in her new tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:01 pm

"Your mouth moves more than the rest of you," Strauss replied with a chuckle. "Do you ever stop talking?" He looked around again, now standing ontop of the tree wreckage one hand placed casually in his pocket while the other twirled his gun. This was like a very frustrating game of hide and seek. He hated being the seeker, he really did. But it was better than being the one being hunted. Okay, he just hated the stupid game all together.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Raelynn replied to his question with a chuckled and a smiple, "No." She stood silently, watching him closely. She pursed her lips and crossed her arms over her chest, slightly bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Strauss smiled at her answer and scented the air. He caught a faint trail of it, dispite how well hidden it was, and shot the tree it came from three times. His eyes narrowed as he waited for the dust to clear enough for him to see if he'd struck correct.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Realynn laughed and stood in the dust. "Wonderful guess Strauss, darling." She smiled at him and stood, arms crossed across her chest and raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Strauss smiled slyly when he saw her standing in the rubble with her arms crossed. Finally, he was getting somewhere. He aimed the gun at her head and chuckled darkly, "now you shall pay for the evil you braught upon this world." His free hand snapped, and another fleet of vampiric pawns appeared, as well as the ones that hadn't met Raelynn's wrath yet the first time he'd sent them out. "Show no mercy," he instructed them calmly, "give your life and your loyalty to your master, and destroy her."
None objected, the fleet of vampire lunged forward while Strauss laughed and shot rapidly at Raelynn.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Raelynn dodged the bullets, one right after the other, while kicking her legs, knocking the vamiric monions across teh clearing, them disappearing in smoke, dead for good. She growled and then looked at Strauss. "How much longer will you persist with this Strauss?" she questioned, still dodging bullets. "I'm a demon. My very, very skilled." She finally stopped moving. "Go ahead, shoot me." She stood still, looking straight at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Strauss paused at her offer, confusion flickering in his eyes. "You want me to shoot you? Why?" His eyes narrowed in suspicion as he pointed the gun up at her head, the gun wasn't supposed to kill her, not really anyway. Just stun her long enough to give him the opertunity to end her life on his own. He couldn't miss this chance, even if she did used to be his best friend, no mercy. Strauss shot twice, one at her head and the other for her legs.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Raelynn stood and followed the first bullet with her eyes. It wizzed right past her head, cutting a very pieces of dark blue hair. She took a deep breath and the bullet hit her in the legs, knocking them out from under her. She stumbled but caught herself on a nearby tree Strauss hadn't shot yet. She murmured something under her breath and her legs instantly healed. "Some call it dark magic. I call it an advantage." She smiled and flexed her completely healed legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Ooc: sorry if I'm slow...internet troubles
bic;

Strauss stared at her for a bit, the gun still held up straight and pointed at her smoking from the previous shot. "Well isn't that neat," he muttered sarcastically, anything but an impressed look on his face. He sighed and pointed the gun at her head again, guessing he just had to get enough bullets in her head to stop her from completing that little spell of hers. Strauss, being a pureblood, also had the ability to heal quickly. But not nearly as fast as Raeylnn had just demonstrated. The heal the badest wound imaginable would take him at least a full day to heal, more than enough time for him to be killed by another if he wasn't careful.
Strauss fired the gun multiple times at her head to test his theory.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Raelynn laughed and dogded the bullets. "I gave you a chance. You missed." She shrugged. "It's not fair that you get to fire so many shot at me without me taking a shot at you." Raelynn liked to mess with her prey before she killed him. This one she'd been playing with for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:01 pm

"Yeah right," Strauss replied with a laugh. "You may be able to tolerate a bullet or too, but I'm not nearly so generous." He fired rapidly at her, first one at her current location, then ones all around where he thought she might dodge the first. Up, left, right, and even one at her feet.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Raelynn disappeared. "Hmmm. Just missed me." She teased from a ways behind Strauss. "This is so much fun, don't you think?" she teased. She shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Strauss spun around, his eyes narrowed in frustration. Obviously long range combat gave her too much leisure time to dodge his attacks. He shoved the gun in his pocket and stared at her with his dark crimson red eyes. "This is a little like wack-a-mole actually. But the mole keeps dissapearing before I get a chance to hammer it."

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 pm

"Well," Raelynn cleared her throat. "That only comes right back to you. It means you are just too slow." She shrugged. "Its your fault." She half smiled wickedly. "It's all your fault." She shook her head and shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Strauss blinked in surprise at her harsh replies, then laughed loudly. "Yes, or course it is. Silly me." He gave a sly, yet dark look to Raelynn and let his hands transform into long, knife-like claws, then raced forward at her at blurred speed.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Raelynn laughed and growled, her eyes growing dark. Strauss hit her, sending her backwards. She mumbled her spell again and healed, growling and jumping onto Strauss, pinning him to the ground. "It really is your fault." Then she jumped off. "Since you finally decided hand on hand battle was the way to go, let's go." She stood and growled, jagged, sharp teeth errupting from her gums, handing turning into claws, and face growing dark and fierce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 pm

"What I have done cannot be compard to your sins, Raelynn." His long set of vicious looking fangs bared at her, and eyes narrowed dangerously as his muscles tensed to pounce. He hesitated for a second before racing forward again, Aim for her head, he reminded himself, so that she can't utter that stupid spell. With that message fixated clearly in his mind he lunged forward at her with and inhuman snarl.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 pm

"Yeah." Raelynn rolled her eyes. "Right. Ugh." She growled. "I'm starting to sound like a teenager." She watched Strauss and growled, ducking. He caught her on the back and she wailed in pain. She bit her lip, drawing fresh, red human blood. She was muttering to herself, but kept wincing as she moved. "I hate you." She growled. "i always did. I don't know why I even talked to you. I knew there was something wrong with you." She winced again and she back healed most of the way. "Hmm," she muttered, standing up straight. "Poison. It can't heal instantly. It'll heal in a few moments though. but you don't have that kind of mercy." She shrugged. "That's good. Because I don't either." She tensed and pounced, aiming for Strauss head too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Strauss managed to sidestep out of the way just in time, though she still managed to skim the skin on the side of his cheek and forehead. Strauss shook blood from his eyes, letting out a gasp at the smell. Even if it was his own blood, it was still blood. His crimson eyes drifted to a black colour the mirrored his hunger perfectly, his back started to arch in a more animalistic way. He didn't fight it, because it would only help him rid the world or Raelynn's terror. She was the only moving thing here, so he needn't worry about others getting injured. His eyes took on a slightly phsycotic look as he grinned from ear to ear at her. Raelynn's blood was still on the tree wreckaged floor, and he could smell it. He wanted it. "This is your end Raelynn, live in eternal hell." With that said he lunged forward with twice the speed he'd had before, his hunger drawing him forward at a pace no human eye could ever hope to see.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: