HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Wolf heard more on the horizen, he wasn't sure how many more innocents he could watch die. "Maybe we should get going Raelynn," he suggested calmly. "Before anyone starts to wear out."

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Raelynn laughed. "Do you think I'm stupid, Wolf?" she hissed, aproaching him. "I can smell Strauss." She growled. "I'm not stupid. Just too smart for you." She shrugged. "Maybe, next time, you shoudl wait a few days for the smell to wear off before you come near a vampire hunter. I know the smell by heart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Wolf flattened his ears at Raelynn's statement and growled. "Realynn, you accuse me of such a thing? I was attacked by vampires. This Strauss you speak of, he might have been one of them, or maybe all those meager vampires were drenched in his scent. You must have more proof before you blame me of anything."

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Raelynn rolled her eyes. "Vampires wouldn't have just gone for your leg. You would have had at least multiple scratches. And no, this is Strauss' scent and you still believe I am stupid." She rolled her eyes and then turned, finding the other five had finished off the rest of the vampires. "What's wrong?" Mallory asked. Raelynn shook her head. "Wolf is havign second thoughts about his joining us." Mallory shrugged. "Too bad." Her voice held a sarcastic twinge and Raelynn smiled. "Much too bad indeed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Wolf watched Raelynn with narrowed eyes as she left. So there was the easy way, gone straight down the drain. He'd have to find a detour route through his mission. With that Wolf turned rather calmly and strolled off back towards the refuge hideaway.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Raelynn smiled. She figured, after a while, Strauss would stop using her own kind to do his dirty work. She shrugged and continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Strauss wandered calmly, Wolf had come to report his current status. But that did little for his consern. There was a reason he picked Wolf over the others, that particular demon was extremely determined, and once given a task, no matter how impossible, Wolf would stop until it was completed or he was killed.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:11 am

Raelynn looked around, searching for something to do. The sun wouldn't come up for about 2 hours, so she had nothing to do until then. She wondered if Jace was awake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Strauss looked at the sky, even if there was still two whole hours left to be out here, his skin was already starting to feel warm. Just a small reminder that he needed to have a shelter from the sun handy soon. He frowned, then strolled along calmly towards a patch of shade, enjoying to cool it provided for him.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Raelynn looked around, spotting a tree in the park. She smiled and went under the tree, sitting against it's trunk and sighing.

Suddenly, there was a sound. Raelynn hadn't realized she had fallen asleep. There was a thin grey line on the horizon. Mallory and the rest had been the sound to disappear. She growled, standing up and disappearing and arriving at her home. She cleared the way, walking up to the group that had left her to die. "Why didn't you wake me?" she demanded. "We tried, Raelynn." Mallory said, sad and shocked, yet surprised to see Raelynn all the same. "We shook you and you wouldn't wake up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Strauss, by this time, had found refuge with the demon shelter. He watched the windows get covered, and shuddered at the heat that seeped through them. He was siting in the corner farthest from the window, yet he still felt it's heat. How frustrating.
Wolf wasn't back yet, and there was less than half an hour left of the night. He trusted Wolf knew what he was doing.
---
Wolf, during the time Raelynn had been out, and followed her troops to the hideaway and was now sheltered in the air passages and ventilation systems. He crawled soundlessly around above, using the crosshatch panels to view each room and become familiar with his surroundings. Finally he came across a large room-like vent. He made himself comfortable, he'd strike during the day...

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:24 am

Raelynn heard her name being called. She turned her head and smiled. "Jace!" she cried, walking up and hugging him. "Hello darling," Jace whispered in her ear. "Are you okay?" she asked. They talked for several minutes and then, sighing with relief, Raelynn led Jace up to 'her' room. She hugged him again and then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Strauss found it hard to sleep in the demon's refuge due to his pure blood. He sat in the corner, staring at the window with narrowed eyes, the light that seeped through the cracks made the room inescapably hot. None of the demons around him seemed to notice though, they slept soundly. He frowned, and pushed himself father into the corner and shade. Attempting for sleep again.
---
Wolf felt his pelt grow hot, and guessed the sun had come. He crawled softly above, looking down at the many sleeping figures. They all looked so vulnerable now. He spotted one of the troops that had accompanied Raelynn in their vampire hunt. Slowly, and without a sound, he pried open the vent gate and slunk to the floor. He speciality was assassination, killing without waking or alerting. He finished the demon with one blow, not even sturring the others around her. Wolf grinned, this kill had been for his own liking, but now he needed to fillout Strauss' request. He crawled back into the vent and placed the door back as if nothing had happened.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Raelynn opened her eyes. It was the middle of the day. She sighed and unlooped herself from Jace's arms. To her surprise, Jace dind't awaken, just sighed and then turned over. Raelynn got up and smelt something that smelt oddly like burning hair. She grimaced, but started down the stairs without a sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Wolf crawled along the ventilation systems until he came to Raelynn's room. To his surprise, Raelynn wasn't in sight, but his target was. Wolf smiled and slunk from the vent door, he didn't know who this demon was, but he matched Strauss' description perfectly. His eyes shifted around the room, then he slunk towards the sleeping figure.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Raelynn came back up the stairs, opening her door to her room. "Oh Wolf," Raelynn mocked shock. "Honestly." She kicked him, knocking him against the wall. Jace startled awake. "Who are you?" Jace demanded, standing next to Raelynn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Wolf bared his dripping fangs as he glared at Raelynn and Jace. "My name is Wolf, or at leats that's what you'll know to call me by. I have been hired by Lord Strauss to assasinate you." His clawed hand pointed at Jace as he spoke and narrowed eyes. His wolf ears flattened at the sight of Raelynn, he knew compared to her and Jace, he was no match. Wolf lunged up, straight into the vents and ran along on four legs through the metal tunnels.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Raelynn snapped. The five, or so Raelynn thought, appeared. "Where's Janie?" Raelynn demanded. Mallory looked down. "Wolf killed her." Raelynn growled. "Take reinforcements. He may be or own kind, but I want him dead," she hissed. "Now." Mallory nodded and they jumped into action, disappearing. "Why would Strauus want me dead?" Jace asked. "To get to me," Raelynn growled. Jace kissed her and then pressed her against his chest. "He won't get me." Raelynn gave a forced smile. "I sure hope not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Wolf rushed through the vents at top speed, yet with minimal noise. It was still light out, so he couldn't go outside. That put him at a serious and dangerous disadvantage. He had to worm his way through the day until night struck, so he could properly escape.
Wolf stopped suddenly, lifted a paw and tilted his head to one side. Listening for any noise of follwoers, he tried to keep his panting to a minimum as well. The less noise he made, the better.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Raelynn growled. "Go get him," she snarled. They nodded and disappeared into the vents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Wolf, in the far distance, could hear the low tone thumps of many others running his way. His eyes widdened and he raced off, rushing out of the nearest vent door and through the halls of the building. Trying to force himself to stay calm. But how could he be calm? He was trapped for nine hours at least. Wolf whimpered slightly, Strauss help me! His mind whinned.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Mallory growled, spotting Wolf. "Just stop. We won't kill you. Raelynn might want you dead. But we don't." The other from the house stood behind her, ready to pounce if needed. "But we will kill if needed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Wolf flattened his ears at her comment, he didn't trust her. If he stopped, and she was lying, it would cost him his life. Besides, who would preserve the enemy? Wolf weaved down the hallway corner and skidded to a stop when he hit the front door. There was no other way to go, he was trapped....

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Mallory walked around the corner, followed by the others. "If, you wish to be thrown out into the sun. We will only abide. If it's your request." Mallory shrugged nonchalantly. "It's your decision."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Wolf stood onto hishind legs, "you know I have no such request, villan." He let his nails grow to a long dangerous looking claw. He snarled and flattened his ears. "If any of you even come near me, it will be your last battle."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: