HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Raelynn dusted her leather outfit off and approached Jace. His long hair was wet and thrown carelessly onto the pillow. She sighed and then nodded as a nurse suggested she come back later. She left and saw Mallory looked almost to tears. Raelynn raised her chin and her pawns stood at attention. "Let's go. I'll come back later." They nodded and followed Raelynn out into the dark alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Wolf sat in an alley calmly, scenting the air once again to figure out Raelynn's location. His ears flattened as he stood and walked forwards a little, she was definately closer. Personally, Wolf had never seen nor heard of Raelynn before the war started. He'd caught her scent, and killed a few of her comrades a couple times, but it was for the fact he'd never met her that would make this plan work. He took another step forward, then purposely ripped his leg open with his razor sharp claws. A long moarnfull howl of pain ripped into the sky, traveling at a pace so that the whole town could hear it. It wasn't earthly sounding, so it couldn't be mistaken for a dog or an animal.
Wolf wobbled and gripped the alleyway wall slumping to the floor and waiting patiently for Raeylnn or on of her forces to come.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:50 am

Raelynn listened to a howling sound and grimaced. It sounded like a demon. She jumped from the building's roof and saw a wolf-like demon with red eyes slumped against the wall. Raelynn approached slowly and beckoned for Mallory. Mallory came. Raelynn looked down at the wolf. "What happened?" she asked, calm and quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:23 am

Wolf looked up at the demon greeting him, judging from the scent, it was Raelynn. His eyes looked scared as he opened his mouth to speak. "I'm not really sure, miss. I was just minding my own buisness one second ago, and was mauled by vampires the next. I managed to get away, but still got my leg..." He let his wounded leg curl up against his body protectivley.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Raelynn gestured from Janie to the wolf. "Name?" Raelynn asked as Janie reached for the wolf's leg to look and see if it could be healed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:06 pm

"People just call me wolf," he replied back, watching the other demon draw close and examine his leg. "How is it?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Janie shook her head. "It's not too bad. Not like Jace's. But it doesn't look so much like a vampire's mark. But I guess it is." Raelynn straightened and raised her eyebrows at Wolf. Janie murmured something and the wound began to heal, slowly but surely. Finally, after a minute, it was healed. "Not too much poison." Janie said. "Just a little. You should be as good as new." Janie stood back up and moved to stand behind Raelynn with the others. Raelynn was impressed. She was the demon's leader, but he seemed not to be sure who she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm

"Thank you," Wolf replied as Janie healed his leg. He stood, hesitantly putting pressure on it until he was sure it would support him fine. He looked up at Raeylnn and gave a bow. "I recall catching your scent around these parts," Wolf started. "I've heard of you as well, Raeylnn correct? The lead demoness in the war against vampires?" Wolf hesitated again, "forgive me if I am mistaken, my knowledge is from rumors alone."

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Raelynn chuckled. "Well. The rumors are correct and so are you." Mallory looked up and stared at Wolf. "This is Mallory, Janie, Isse, Kilee, Jason, and Maryter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:16 pm

"Pleased to meet you all," Wolf replied calmly, "I'd introduce myself, but you already know my name." He gave a toothless friendly smile.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Raelynn nodded and looked at Wolf. Raelynn turned as she heard a noise behind her and then motioned for Mallory. She raised her chin and Mallory leaped, catching a vampire in the air and turning him to dust that fell upon them. Raelynn smiled and then turned back to Wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:21 pm

One of wolf's ears twitched at the sight of a vampire's death. He didn't act, act upon it just growl. "They're everywhere now-a-days. I have no clue where they all come from, I really don't." His dog-like tail waved back and forth as he spoke.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Raelynn shrugged. "Their caves. Their bat form." She shuddered. "Finish them off," Raelynn said as Mallory landed beside her. Mallory nodded at Isse and Kilee. They jumped into action, killing the last five with a simple flick of their wrists. Raelynn smiled wickedly as the dust and sand rained down. Isse and Kilee laned back into flanking formation and straightened their backs, crossing their arms like the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Wolf watched others perish under Raeylnn's command and flattened his wolf ears. He was alittle surprised at the bat remark, he didn't know Vampires could do that... He guessed raelynn knew from experience.
"Your warriors are skilled," he complimented with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Raelynn smiled. "Oh. I know. Thank you." She glanced at her warriors and smiled and nodded again. They slightly relaxed, but not too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Wolf looked at Raelynn's warriors for a second then back at Raelynn herself. "You know, if it isn't to bold of a request, I would be interested to work for you. Vampires have caused far to much missery in my life as it is, and this war could use all the help it could get. Would you be interested in taking me?"

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Raelynn narrowed her eyes and her warriors straightened. "I'm sure we could make room for one more." She opened her eyes fully. "Let's go." She jumped onto the roof and started off running. The other five followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:03 am

Wolf smiled and took off after her, matching their speed perfectly. Being a wolf based demon, he tended to have more speed than any human based ones. He followed them silently, it had been alot easier than expected to gain enough of their trust to let him come. But he guessed in these dark times, everyone was desparet for any warrior that offered himself up.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 am

Raelynn stopped and the others slid to a stop behind her. She raised her chin carefully and the others beside her took off, jumping down off of the roof and landing with a small thud. There was one tiny scream in a matter of seconds and then Raelynn motioned for Wolf to to edge. Below her stood approximitly 30 or more vampires, all dead and turning to dust. Her warriors jumped back up. "Thank you." They nodded and stood, eyebrows all raised in the same fashion, looking at Wolf and Raelynn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Wolf's ear twitched again, he looked at Raelynn when she looked at him, but was finding it very hard to watch fellow comrads die like this. He wasn't even sure they were doing anything that made them desirve death. He forced himself to go along with it. Though Strauss' stroy was looking more and more like a truth by the second.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Mallory screamed in pain. She had been tackled and a crazed vampire had pinned her to the roof. Raelynn growled and the vampire reached for Mallory's neck. Isse jumped, tossing the vampire off the roof and helped Mallory up. She wasn't harmed. About 20 vampires jumped onto the roof and ran for Raelynn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Wolf against his original instincts to protect his vampiric comrads, jumped in between and cut the first row of attacking vampire in half, of course their was still ten coming, but if Raeylnn was truely as powerful as Strauss said, she'd deal with the rest on her own. Wolf jumped clear.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Raelynn growled, jumping and kicking. The force knocking three backwards, then those three hit another three. Raelynn had taken six down by herself and two of them took the other four. Raelynn dusted off her hands. "There are more coming." Raelynn said and, like on que, another 25 or so jumped and ran for Raelynn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:35 am

Wolf snarled in disbelief, Strauss couldn't make things easy could he? Wolf bared his fangs, but stayed out of the way, he wanted to see Raeylnn's abilitys while he could without worrying for his own death.

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Raelynn growled, jumping around in a circle and sriking two in the side of the head. They fell over, knocking several more, about 5 down, then Raelynn jumped, unsheathing her little moonlight silver blade and the 7 were dust. She jumped, spinning again, and sliced another 6 in half. She smirked and sheathed her blade as they other 5 finished the rest off. She nodded to herself, then shook her head. More were coming for her. They just wouldn't give up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: