Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Red Moon Over The Horzon [Hellsing]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Red Moon Over The Horzon [Hellsing] Empty
PostSubject: Red Moon Over The Horzon [Hellsing]   Red Moon Over The Horzon [Hellsing] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:49 am

Plot;
The Hellsing Is family trying to distroy all the fake vampires and the other vampires who are just out there to kill and purely nothing else. They learn of the Nazis who have returned from being beaten back from World War II. They have raised a new army, an army called Melenuim. Fake vampires that have chips In them, to give the strength and appearance of any normal vampire, but they are not real vampires. The Hellsing family Is a group of vampires, and some humans, who are the good guys who are trying to stop everything from happening.

Lawl I suck at plots

Rules;
- YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST WATCHED HELLSING ONCE IN YOUR LIFE TO JOIN. I can't stress this enough
-You MUST use OOC
-Romance Is perfectly fine with me. But nothing too Into It.
-Made-ups are alowed, though I will not accpet thousands of vampires joining the Hellsing family. Maxium of two made-ups
-Orignal characters are also needed.
-No GD or PP please, no character can NEVER die and no character can be powerful, expect for alucard

Bio Sheet;s
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Crush;
Race; (Vampire, Chip Vampire, Human, Ghoul)
Side; (Evil, Good, Nazi)
Appearance;
Personality;
History;
Other;

Taken OC'S;
Seras Vicotria

Made-ups;
None.

Please join! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo