Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
+4
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
Yakumo
DemonHirugi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Vampire Knights - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 pm

"Not at all." Oake said, then walked over to his side, and linked arms with him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Marik smiled at her. "This castle is a very large building, but I know the layout fairly well. Perhaps we could go to the gardens? They're quite beautiful this time of year..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 pm

"Why not, let's be making our way then." The female smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Marik nodded, then headed off down an ornate black hallway, smiling slightly as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Voodoo snuggled around Oake's neck and kept his ears perked up for any sounds.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 pm

At the end of the hallway, Marik had to stop abruptly as two guards blocked his path. "Halt! Where are you going, Red Maiden and Former Head Knight Marik?", one demanded. "We are simply going out to admire the gardens. They've always been lovely this time of year, if my memory serves me.", Marik said. The guards nodded and stepped aside.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:45 pm

As they stepped by Oake released a sigh and walked into the garden with Marik, gasping in the sight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Marik smiled as he gazed at the sight of the millions of red, yellow, blue, purple, and white flowers gracing the large trellises and structures that had been constructed purely to be overtaken by the plants and be a sort of living castle in and of itself. "It's truly glorious, isn't it?", Marik said, looking over at Oake.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 pm

She nodded her head speechless.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:28 pm

'Come on, I'll show you my favourite spot.", Marik said, smiling like a child. He always loved the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:09 pm

"Alright." She said, smiling back at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:49 pm

He dashed off towards the center of the gardens, and they eventually arrived at a large tower made of pink marble and covered in tendrils and blossoms and leafs and mosses. It looked like something from a fairy tale.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:47 pm

"Rapunzel's Tower?" She smirked quietly and laughed to herself. Voodoo rolled his eyes as he was curled comfortably around her neck.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:30 am

"Pretty much. It's just short a princess... But you could fix that, Oake..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:07 am

She turned face Marik and smiled, nodding, "I guess I can."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:31 pm

"And I shall be your valiant prince!", he said, striking a comically over-righteous pose.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Oake giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Marik laughed a little himself. "Come on, let's go in!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:31 pm

She nodded her head, following him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Marik opened the door of the tower and stepped in, revealing a large room with several gorgeous paintings, statues, and sculptures, as well as several different types of birds and butterflies flitting about.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Oake walked in taking the view and gazed around with a glorious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:52 pm

"I'm responsible for most of this decor.", Marik said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 am

"So how did you do it? How do you know this place so well and was was this tower kept nice then rather letting it crumble?" She asked curiously turning to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:26 pm

"i was Head Knight, remember? As such, I had a great deal of influence with Saf, and I just couldn't stand to let this gorgeous garden fall into disrepair. Saf never much liked these gardens, though. I hope he keeps them well-kept anyway."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:08 pm

"If not, we can always do it ourselves, isn't that right?" She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next