HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:27 pm

OoC: I'm Zero. Blacksoal is Vaix.
BiC:

Jay watched Shaye with the curiousity of a small child. "Why would you sit out here and stare at the sky? It's nothing but blue with tiny yellow dots." Jay said, slowly approaching Shaye. "Why does it interest you so?" Jay asked.

Zero looked at Adrian, hands shaking in fury. "Andriana" he said the word like he was her father and scolding her, "Decided that she would just take off and not tell anyone where she was going!" Zero threw his hands in the air. "She's always like this. Acting ridicously and trying to get attention. She is a baby. She doesn't understand that. She acts like a baby so I'll treat her like a baby." He growled, his hands dropping to his sides and shaking in anger.

The slightly clouded sky seemed vast and endless over Andy's head. It was the kind of night that Andy would force Keith out of the door, sit him under a tree {despite his protests}, sit beside him, and lean against him, placing her head on his chest. She smile at him and they'd sit there until someone or something ruined it. Of course, now, because of her stupidity, frustration at herself, selfishness, exhaustion, and hunger that would probably never happen again. She leaned her head back and it hit hard against the tree bark, making it slpinter softly. There was a rustle from the bushes and then a small white rabbit appeared at Andy's feet. She didn't even look at the rabbit. At that moment, it meant nothing to her. She pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapped her pale arms around her legs, and placed her forhead on the top of her knees. She sighed and listened as the wind pushed gracefully through the tall, over-grown, wild wheat. Then the tearless sobs erupted from her throat. She thought that Keith would either dump her, never talk to her again, or not love her anymore. She immersed herself in her own thoughts. She didn't know how much she could stand. However, it was her fault. No excuses. Whether it was stupidity, frustration, selfishness, exhaustion, or hunger. It didn't matter. She shouldn't of hurt Keith the way she did. She was just plain stupid, frustrated at herself because she had let those boys protect her for a long time and it had caused the heartbreak of her own and maybe even Keith's, she was selfish because she was spoiled and allowed to get away with that, she was tired and hungry. She glanced up at staggering footsteps. Almost like her thoughts had been read, two drunken men approached Andy. "You're pretty, aren't you?" the first, an unshaven dark haired man, said. "She's very pretty," the second, an cut light haired man said. Andy raised an eyebrow at them and then looked them over. "Whatsa matter, sweetheart," the first said, bending down to look her in the eye. She blinked at the man. The second dropped down to her level also. She grabbed both wrists and, in seconds, she had both men pinned and had already bitten the first one. The second one couldn't scream, but found it darkly funny. His drunken laugh irritated Andy as she pushed the first aside. The second screamed, but only for a few seconds, after she bit him. Then he was silent as he was slowly drained. She coughed, her blood filled with a beer flooding their bloodstream. Luckily, those of the vampire race cannot get drunk. She pulled her teeth away, tearing at their clothes to make it look like an animal. The bite marks healed as she dropped them into the river. She placed herself in the same position as she was in before the men came along and reimmersed herself in her thoughts. The tearless sobs returned and her chest began to ache, along with her head. She slowly stopped and then she mumbled into her clothing, "I wouldn't blame him at all," whether she was convinced someone was watching her or not is a complete and utter mystery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:22 am

OOC:: -Gasp- Sorrrrrryyyyy:P

BIC:
Shaye glanced over at Jay.
"I do it because to look at something to big, so endless makes me and all my problems feel so small and insignificant. I feel calmer when I stare up at the sky, like all my problems just melt away" She said, trying to explain.
"It's my relaxation" She smiled and closed her eyes practically feeling the heat of the distant stars on her quickly cooling skin.

"Why would she go and do that?" Adrian asked, throwing himself onto the couch and glaring at the red carpet. "I guess she's not really taking into account how anyone is feeling at the moment" He said, wincing as he heard Keith puit his fist through the wall.

Keith felt a sort of grim satisfaction as he felt the plaster crumbled under his fingers. Angry emotions coursed through his system at Andy and her behavior. He didn't care that she, like him, Adrian and Zero, was a vampire. He worried about her because she was, or used to be, his. He didn't care that she couldn't get hurt, because no matter what happened he would always worry. He glared at his room, the many pictures of the two of them mocking him. Snarling, he ripped one or two off the wall, but it didn't make him feel any better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 pm

OoC: Tis okay. Not your fault.
BiC:

Jay nodded and then heard Zero's plans. She winced. "Stay here please. Zero's going to do something he's going to regret. I'll send him out here to calm down. Okay?" she nodded but didn't wait for an answer. She whipped around the house and threw open the door as she heard glass breaking from down the hall in Keith's room. She winced and turned toward Zero and Adrian's direction.

Anger pulsated through Zero like a herd of wild horses. He growled, hands shaking in absolute fury, and heard Jay throw open the door. "I'm going to find her. And I'm going to bring her home. And then I'll kill her, then feed her to the lions," he said, gesturing towards Keith's room. "How could you be so cruel?" Jay's voice echoed from behind him. "Because," Zero answered, teeth clenched, without turning around. "I can and Andriana deserves it." He said, turning around to face Jay. "Let me go. You go outside with Shaye and I'll go find her and take her home." She nodded solemnly. "I promise Zero. Your harsh reactions are going to cause her to run off again." She shut the door gingerly behind her and then took off into the woods behind the house. Zero took a deep breath. He couldn't go around Shaye when he was angry, he didn't know what he would do. He threw himself onto the couch beside Adrian. "She is in so much trouble." He shook his head. His silver hair swung and the grey and white highlights and lowlights caught the light and his hair seemed to shine.

Jay took a deep breath and slowed to a walk. She would find Andy and take her home, no matter how long it took. Jay knew Andy would be angry and upset, but she did kind of deserve it. Jay had been protected by Zero since she'd first seen him, but she didn't care. She worked around it, not exploded in her face. She guessed it was against Andy's nature to be cared for since she hadn't been cared for as a human or as a vampire. It was just how she was. Jay didn't blame Keith either. He was probably angry and heartbroken because he cared for her. She shook her head and then looked around once again for Andy. She'd also noticed that Zero was losing his temper. He never called Andy Andriana unless he lost his temper with her. She swallowed softly and kept walking. She knew Andy's general direction.

Andy's face, was she not a vampiress, would've grown red long ago. She was angry, at herself, and it showed as she wanted to leave herself. She wanted to back away from her body almost like it was the plague. She let out one last tearless sob and stood up. She squeezed her eyes shut momentarily and then looked up at the sky. It was clouding again and she knew that it was going to rain. She would sit out in the rain, but she wouldn't go back home or to Keith's, Shaye's, and Adrian's house. She couldn't bring herself to do it. She might never go back there again. It depended on if Keith still loved her or not. She would never, ever blame him if he didn't. She knew she was at fault. Then, a suddenility crashed within her heart. She wanted to walk along the beach. The falling rain mixed with ocean wind and and crashing waves would numb her senses and mind. That's what she needed. She beach-walking would probably would be swarmed with memories of them unless she could numb her mind. Faintly aware of her surroundings, she started toward the beach. As she walked, the rain started and she could soon smell the sand and ocean water. It smelled welcoming and warm. She soon saw the beach, but whether she really wanted to walk along it was now a mystery to her. She was now soaked, her hair dripping and sticking to her face, and she fell to her knees on the sand. Then she sat, cross-legged, on the sand in the line of the waves as they rolled onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Shaye nodded her head absentmindedly. She wasn't really aware of what was going on. Yawning a little she felt the sudden need to close her eyes. Yawning again, she shifted her body, and soon fell asleep. Her dark hair fell over her face as she shifted on her side, one arm stretched out on the grass the other tucked under her body.

"You're not kidding" Adrian said in agreement. "I havn't seen Keith this mad in over a hundred years" He said, shuddering a little. He glanced up at Jay, watching her with dark eyes as she left. He was made at Andy as well, but he didn't say anything. Looking around, he realized that Shaye was gone, last he had seen she had still be in the hot tub.
"She better not have drown" He hissed, standing up suddenly and walking to the patio. Glancing around he saw no trace of her. Hissing under his breath he quickly walked around to the side of the house, only to find hier sound asleep on her side. Rolling his eyes, he bent and gently picked her up, frowning at the large bruises that covered her mid section. Gently he carried her to the house, intent on putting her in her room and perhaps locking the door. He sighed and walked into the living room.

Keith lay across his bed, although it was just for show, like most vampires he didn't need to sleep. He heard Zero and Jay, but made no move to stop them. He didn't want anything to do with Andriana at the moment. He didn't know what to do. He kept running over the fight in his mind. This was only the last of many, but she crossed so many lines in this one.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Zero saw Adrian leave and then come back with Shaye in his arms. He shook his head. He hoped Shaye would never do that. He sighed and kept his head low and tilted forward so that if Keith walked out, Zero wouldn't be the first one he saw.

Jay yawned as rain splattered over her head. She sniffed and could smell the dark ocean water. She knew she was getting close to the beach and just hoped Andy was there. She saw the only figure sitting on the beach. It was dark and lonely and a sudden lightening bolt lit up the sky and revealed a upset and messy Andy. Jay inhaled and then walked slowly towards her. She sat down next to her and then didn't make another sound. "I'm so stupid. I didn't want anyone to come looking for me, but I can to the first place I wanted to go. I'm so stupid," she repeated without even looking at Jay. Her eyes were locked on the dark water that was the drop off. "I broke Keith's heart and he doesn't love me anymore." Jay looked at Andy. "Well Keith's broken some things to," Jay said, refering to the pictures. She sighed and then put a hand on Andy's shoulder.

"Maybe he'll forgive you," Jay had just whispered into Andy's ear. Andy let out a short, unamused laugh. "Yes. And pigs will fly." Andy said, sarcasm tainting every word. She swallowed and kept her eyes on the darkest water. She wanted to swim, to be distracted from everything, but just couldn't bring herself to do it. It was too painful for her. To know she had broken her love's heart, it distrubed her. But she knew he didn't love her anymore. That he'd never talk to her again. And that she wasn't his anymore. She bit her bottom lip, but kept her eyes steady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Keith stood up, looking around he grabbed a tattered duffle bag from the corner, his mind was made up. Throwing his clothes and wallet into the bag, he left his cell phone sitting on the table, with a small note beside it.
I love you guys, but I can't be here right now. I will be back, I promise. Don't try to find me, I just need some time.
-Keith

He turned and opened his window, hoping out silently and disappearing across the lawn into the dark.

Adrian kicked open Shaye's door, and gently lay her on the bed, pulling her blanket over her. Shaking his head he left the room and went to sit with Zero.
"How you holding up?" He asked, sitting next to his friend and throwing his feet up onto the table. He wanted to go talk to Keith, but he knew that now probably wasn't the best time.
"I'm sure Jay will find her" He said, not sure if he should be comforting Zero or storming out into the night to yell at Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Zero ran a pale hand over his face and sighed. "I can't believe, after all Keith has done for her, that she would do this. And then run out like that." He said. He wanted to yell at Andy. He wanted to tell her that she was being ridiculous and that she had better apologize and hope that Keith would ever even look at her again. But he couldn't, because he didn't know where she was or where Jay was. He wanted to grab her and tell her to sit down and yell at her until his face was blue {which would be never} and then finally keep himself away from her for awhile, just to calm down. But he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Adrian nodded, "She was pretty harsh" He said, shaking his head. He felt the same as Zero, he wanted to yell at her, and tell her she had probably just lost the best thing that had ever happened to her.
"I just hope he's alright" He said, shaking his head. Looking down the hall, he noticed the sudden silence of the house.
"I'll be right back" He said, rising and walking down the hall, if his heart could beat, it would have been pounding. He pushed open Keith's door, not even bothering to knock. Once glance told him all he needed to know. Closing the door behind him, he walked back down the hall and dropped the cell phone on the table, handing the note to Zero.
"He's gone" He said, his voice shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Zero grabbed the note and must have read it 5 times. "Oh my God," Zero finaly choked out. "This is all Andy's fault. Now he's run off." He growled, throwing the note down and standing up. "I won't go agianst Keith's wishes," gesturing to the note, "But I will against Andy's. I'm going to find her." He growled again and started toward the door. "I'm going to send Jay back so that she won't have to hear me. If you wish to come, you may once Jay gets here." He nodded at Adrian and then took off into the dark night. He slowed at the sight of the two of them on the beach. A startling noise, almost like a dog's snarl, rose from his throat. His voice had gone deep and menacing. "Go to the house, Jay." He said. Jay looked up, frightened, and looked at Andy. "Now, Jay." Zero said, noticing Andriana's empty stare. He ran his fingers over and over the note that he had stuck in his pocket while he was running.

Jay swallowed, then reluctantly nodded and took off towards the house. She went in the back door and sat down on the couch. "I'm guessing Zero's waiting for you," she said without looking at Adrian.

Andy gulped, but didn't look at Zero. Zero was silent, waiting for either Adrian or Keith or both she guessed. She knew she would get the full extent and she saw Zero fingering something in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Adrian nodded, bolting the second Jay was inside. He followed Zero's scent easily enough, ending up at the beach. He took one look at Andy, his anger boiling over almost instantly. He saw a large piece of drift wood, walking over to it, he snapped it in half like a twig.
He walked back over to them, and glared at Andy.
"How could you?" Was all he managed to choke out, before a wordless snarl erupted from him. He paced up and down the beach, not looking at Andy anymore, all of his intense anger focused on Zero. He needed his friend to keep him calm, or at least as calm as the two of them could manage.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Andy winced and closed her eyes momentarily at the sound of the snapping driftwood. She knew now it was Adrian. She didn't looked away from the water. She noticed Zero tense and out of the corner of her eye she saw him start to get angry.

Zero stared at Adrian, anger boiling inside of him also. The herd of angry wild horses returned and he was ready to jump, pin her down, and make her look at him. He had lost his temper and was a little extreme at the moment. He met Adrian's intense glare with a nod and then a secondary glare at Andy. "Do you want to know what you did, Andriana?" Zero spat, trying to look as casual as possible as he put a hand on his friend's shoulder to calm him slightly. He was about to explode. He pulled the note from his pocket and threw it at Andy. Andy caught it and finally took her emotion empty eyes from the ocean and put them on the paper. She was almost emotionless as she read it. Zero dug his nails into the softer skin of his palm and accidentily drew blood. He was so angry, his blood might not be the only blood on his hands tonight. "How dare you?" he spat, anger ready to take over. Almost like an army. "After all he has done for you? He cared for you and you repay him with what? It couldn't be a hug or a kiss. Nooooo! It had to be a good ol' yelling. You couldn't do it modern style, Andriana, you had to be different." Zero saw Andriana cringe at her real name. "How dare you?" he demanded again, the angry band of horses revving and pawing at his heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Adrian felt the hand on his shoulder and squeezed his eyes shut, he needed that, the pressure kept him grounded.
"He's gone" He said, shaking his head, almost as if the shock was just setting in. "He's gone, who knows when he'll come back" He said again, his voice dull, lanced with pain. He finally opened his eyes, the scent of Zero's blood pulling him back to reality. He looked down at Andy, her emotionless attitude driving him crazy.
"How do you think Shaye will react? He said suddenly, Keith's absence would effect them all, but her most of all. He wanted Andy to understand that. That she was responsible for taking away their best friend, and Shaye's closest thing to a real family.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Andy didn't open her mouth, which shock Zero. "How could you sit and say nothing?" His voice was rising and heating now. "He's gone." He growled, dropping down to her level. "You are emotionless!" he growled, raising his hand like he would slap her, then dropping his hand. He kept his teeth clenched. "Do you understand what this means?" he asked. "This means he's gone! He's not here! Gond only knows where he is and when he will come back." He held her face with one hand and lifted her to standing. "Do you understand that?" Zero said, inches from her face. Andy said and did nothing. She stared past Zero. Anger flooded Zero as he put his blooded hand agianst his side, wiping it against his shirt. "You must not understand." He said. He moved away his hand and Andy stood there. The rain had stopped but the clouds were going anywhere. Then Zero saw what was happening with Andy. He looked closely at her face. There, running down her cheek, was a single, sparkling tear. He knew that vampiric people couldn't cry, which is what shock him even more. Andy had actually made a tear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Adrian had also noticed the tear, his mouth fell open a little and he snapped it shut. He knew she cared, that was all that mattered. He could not forgive her, not for this. He turned his back on the two, and walked a little ways away, he needed to think, to try and calm his powerful anger, but nothing seemed to help. He had known Keith and Zero since before he had changed and he had never gone without either of his friends. Having Keith missing felt wrong, like something was missing. He shuddered, poor Shaye, she was already pretty messed up about family, and now to lose Keith on top of it.

Shaye yawned, stretching out a little, before the pain prevented her from moving. Something was wrong, she could feel it. Sitting up, she realized the whole house was silent, as if no one was around. This alone was enough to tell her something was majorly wrong. The house was never silent.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Zero shut his eyes and walked away. He blinked several times and then sat down, closer to Adrian then Andriana. The beach, and anywhere for that matter, felt wrong without Keith. It was Andriana's fault. He knew she cared, but that didn't fix that fact that Keith was gone. He blinked again and then stared at his hand. It was bleeding again and he had to fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Adrian again noticed the scent of blood. He glanced around, his eyes landing on Zero's hand. He watched the small trickle of blood as it ran down the hand, falling into the sand. Something about it was mesmerizing. Shaking his head, he tore his eyes away and glanced out at the ocean. He wondered were Keith was now, and how Shaye would take the news. He wondered how the hell they could manage without Keith. He was the glue that held them together, especially him and Shaye. "I miss him already" He said, sitting down next to Zero and pulling his knees to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Zero clasped his hands together to stop the bleeding. His mouth was open wide in absolute shock, like he had just found out Keith was gone. He nodded. "He's.... The everything to the group." Zero sighed and pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around his legs. "We can't do much without him." Zero sighed. He realized he was more dependant on their little group than he thought. He'd know Adrian and Keith for centuries{literally} and now that Keith was gone, the friensship wasn't complete. It was like a side missing off of a triangle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Adrian nodded, he felt strangly empty. Keith was far more then a friend to him, he was like a brother, as was Zero.
He stood up.
"Shaye" Was all he said, before turning and heading back in the direction of the house. She would need some comfort now, and he supposed he had better at least be there when she found out. He opened the door to the house, hoping Zero would follow, so that Shaye could at least have him around. He knew she was awake the instant he opened her bedroom door. She was sitting on her bed, eyes wide, looking at him. There were already tears in her eyes.
"What happened?" She asked, her gaze blank.
"Keith's gone" He replied, hating himself as he saw her face fall.
"What?" She gasped, staring at him.
"He's gone, took off, cause of all this stuff with Andy" He explained, his heart breaking as he heard the small sob escape from her. He was there in an instant, holding her as she began to sob.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Zero followed Adrian and left Andriana to collect whatever thoughts she may have. He came into the room as Shaye started crying. He leaned against the door frame. Adrian was like her brother. He was just the boyfriend. He watched quietly.

Jay tried to read her book, but couldn't. She walked into Shaye's room, pushing on Zero's chest and making him get out of the room. She tugged on Adrian's shirt and pointed to the door, telling him to get out too. She sat down on the side of Shaye's bed and wrapped her arms around her friend, leaning into her gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Shaye leaned against Jay, her whole body shaking with silent sobs. It hurt so much, the pain of Keith leaving, and her ribs, although she didn't care. She couldn't believe that he was gone. This thought brought on a fresh wave of sobs. She shuddered, her entire being focused on the intense pain of her only real family leaving. She had dome this before, she didn't think she could do it again.

Adrian moved away to stand by Zero. He touched his shoulder and motioned towards the living room, he didn't want to intrude on Shaye or Jay. She would come get them if they were needed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Zero nodded and then went and sat on the couch. He sighed and placed his feet on the floor, tapping his feet impatiently. He looked at Adrian and shook his head.

Jay put her hand on the back of her head and sighed. "I know, Shaye."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Shaye didn't reply, she didn't think she could. How could her best friend do this to her, to them? She turned away from Jay, laying down, her face in her pillow as she hugged it to her.

Adrian sat next to Zero, he winced at the sound of her sobs.
"I can't believe it" He muttered, staring at the black TV, he couldn't bring himself to turn it on. "I don't know if she can handle this" He said, meaning Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:23 pm

"She's broken. But she'll realize how important she is to everyone, then she'll put on a fake smile for everyone." Zero said, staring at the black TV also.

Jay nodded and then pushed herself off of the bed and went to stand against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:26 pm

"Shaye?" Adrian said, not sure who he ment. He knew Shaye was tough, but sometimes she was beaten down, and this was most likely one of those times.
"I don't think she can do this again" He muttered. He and Keith had rescued her from her home life, which none of the others knew about.

Shaye felt tears running down her face. It was weird, she wanted so desperately to talk to Keith, tell him how hurt she was, but he was gone. She sobbed into the pillow, not sure if she wanted to be left alone, or comforted.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Jay sighed and leaned against the wall, her hands in her pockets. She didn't comfort her, but she didn't leave either. She knew when ever she had cried, that one single time, Andy and Zero had done the same. Leaned against the wall, giving her the feeling of being alone, but not alone. She sighed and slid down the wall, closing her eyes. She didn't want to think about her past, but suddenly it came rushing back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: