Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 pm

"Of course I am." Zero nodded. "I know you two are dying to see how your dates look." He smiled and then pulled into the outlet mall. "Let's go." He said, stepping out of the car.

Andy and Jay passed Shaye and asked for Japanese chicken. They couldn't live without it. They had gotten Zero hooked and they usually had it every Monday, needing a break from a tough Monday at school.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Shaye ordered a california roll, wanting the sushi which she hadn't had in awhile. Waiting for her food she glanced around the large, communal eating area that was the mall good court.

"Of course, Andy always looks amazing" Keith said, smiling a little.
"But I will give Shaye credit in the biggest suprises area. She goes all out for stuff like this"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Zero chuckled and knew Andy would've been extremely happy to hear Keith say that. His memories went back to the times when they were late for school because Andy thought that everything looked ugly on her. She had those days. Every girl had those days. He smiled and then started toward the outlet mall, clicking his car locked and then triwling his keys aroudn and putting them in his pocket.

Andy grabbed her food and then handed Jay her's. She smiled and went and sat down at a four person table, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Shaye followed, food in hand. Sitting down opposite Andy, she began to play with her chop sticks.
"So what do you think the guys will think?" She said, smiling and winking flirtatiously at Andy.

Adrian rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe how much work this prom thing was. He knew that Jay was probably worth it, but it didn't make him want to do all the work.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm

"I think that they won't be able to stop staring at us," Andy smiled, winking back. "I'm always right." She tapped her temple with a smile.

Zero yawned. "Where do we go, Mister Organized?" he asked Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:44 pm

"The tux shop" Keith said rolling his eyes a little.
"One day I'm going to abandon you guys just to see how you function without me" He muttered.

Shaye smiled. "Adrian and Keith will be at least. I think you're going to blow his mind Jay"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

"Please," Andy rolled her eyes. "Zero won't be able to keep his hands off of you." Andy laughed.

Zero laughed. "You tried that already. We couldn't." Zero shook his head. "You're girlfriend was the one that showed us how to kill those shifter eaters." He shook his head and headed toward the tux shop.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:47 pm

"That doesn't shock me, unlike you guys, Andy actually reads" He said, laughing a little as he dodged a slap from Adrian.

"I hope so" Shaye said, taking a bite of her food and laughihg a little.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Zero growled and swung at Keith. Hitting his arm as he dodged Adrian's hit. Zero laughed and then sped up to get out of Keith's reach.

Andy laughed. "Trust me. Then Adrian will come up behind him, hitting his hands and saying 'Quit touching her!'. I'm always right."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Shaye laughed. "Nope, cause Adrian will be way to busy staring at Jay" She said, smiling at her friend.
"It will be Zero telling Keith to watch his hands, and he'll just keep glaring at Adrian all night" She said, laughing a little.

Keith sighed, and shook his head.
"C'mon, we have some serious stuff to do" He said, rolling his eyes and smackign Adrian as he tried to sneak past him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Jay laughed. "Doubt it."

Andy smiled. "I could get used to that. But Zero will be way to busy with you, sweetheart." She smiled. "You won't be able to breath." She laughed and pretended to gasp for air.

Zero laughed and then held the door open for the other guys.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Both Keith and Adrian walked inside, neither was a big fan of malls, seeing as every time they had been in one recently, they had gotten mobbed/
"C'mon, this way" Keith said, leading the way.

Shaye laughed. "And Adrian and Keith will be way to preoccupied with you two lovely ladies, thererore I doub't they'll be talking to eachother very much" She said, "except to maybe slap high fives or some lame thing"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Andy laughed and nodded. "Probably." She smiled and then nudged Jay.

Jay rolled her eyes, smiling.

Zero followed slowly, smiling. He was imagining Shaye in her dress.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

"Stop day dreaming about my sister" Adrian said, smacking Zero lightly, and dodging out of the way before his friend could smack him back.

Shaye popped another piece of Sushi in her mouth, stoked to finally have something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 pm

"Hey," Zero growled. "You don't know. I could be thinking about you in a dress." He shrugged. "Now that I think about it, you could pass for a girl. Maybe." He laughed and moved onto Keith's other side so Adrian couldn't reach him.

Andy put another peice of chicken into her mouth, smiling. She was stoked about the prom now. She couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 pm

"Your right, I'd look amazing in a dress" Adrian said, smiling and walking on his tip toes. "But you thinking about me in a dress is kinda creepy dude" He said, blowing Zero a kiss and hiding behind Keith.

"I can't believe how much I missed this kind of food" Shaye said, popping the last peice of sushi in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Zero just shook his head. "Now what do we do?" he asked Keith, narrowing his eyes at Adrian and making the motion that he was slapping him.

"We have it every Monday," Andy smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:24 pm

"Really? Lucky" Shaye said, smiling at Andy as she deposited her garbage in the trash.

"We buy ties that match the dresses" Keith said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Zero nodded.

Andy smiled. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Shaye nodded, smiling brightly.

Keith rolled his eyes. "You guys are useless"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:07 pm

"We know," Zero said brightly, smiling.

Andy tossed Jay the keys. "Get in the car, I'll be right back. I forgot something." She smiled and took off in the oposite direction.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Shaye arched an eyebrow as Andy ran off.
"What the hell?" She muttered, looking at Jay, before shrugging her shoulders and heading towards the car.

"You could help" Keith grumbled, smiling a little as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Zero shrugged. "Nah. You are so much better at this than we are." He smiled innocently, then shrugged again. "Okay. I'll help."

Jay unlocked the car and got in. She started the car and waited for Andy so they could go home. If Jay knew Andy, Andy was up to something. She heard knocking on her window and opened the door to see Andy, whom dropped two squirming Doberman puppies in her lap. Jay gaped at the pups. "I had to get them," Andy explained, throwing a large bag oif things beside Jay and sliding into the driver's seat. "They were so pitiful." The Dobermen scrambled from Jay's lap and went and sat with Andy.

Andy smiled and pet the two black and brown heads of the puppies in her lap. "They are so little for Doberman pups. I just had to get them." She smiled and then pulled out of the mall parking lot.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Shaye gaped.
"You got puppies?" She squealed reaching over and grabbing one.
"Aww" She let it curl up on her lap.
"I want one" she said, glancing back at the mall.
"Are there any left?"

Keith glared at Zero, although he laughed as well.
"Come one" He said, nudging his friend and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:39 pm

"Nope," Andy shook her head. "I only wanted one. But then, this one," she pointed to the smaller one, "was the only one left. So I got both of them. They are both girls. Harley and Ryley. Harley was my best friend when I was human, Ryley was my mother's name." Andy shrugged and smiled.

Zero nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next