Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Keith sighed, and grabbed a large roll of sports tape from the drawer in the kitchen.
"She's gonna be mad" He muttered walking into the living room, only to find Shaye asleep on the couch. Sighing he shook her awake.
"Hey" He said, frowning a little.
"Hey" She said, groggy. "What?" She said, noticing the tape in his hand.
"I think your ribs are broken, I want to tape them just to be sure" He said, placing a hand on her shoulder, Shaye never did to well with injuries.
"Oh, alright" She said, shaking her head in a vain attempt to wake up more. Keith picked her up, and went into the washroom, returning about ten minutes later, Shaye stumbling behind him.

Once her ribs were tapped, Shaye walked down the hall, slowly, to her room. Intent on changing her clothes. Pushing open her door, she managed to struggle into a pair of short pj shorts and a tank top.
"Oww" She mumbled under her breath, gingerly feeling her tightly bound mid section. She walked back down the hall, smiling a little, even though today had been awful, a few good things had come out of it. Well one thing at least. She walked over to Zero, leaning on the counter beside him.

Adrian nodded tensely, as he waited in the drivers seat, once she was in. He gunned the truck, speeding down the drive way.
Anxiously he flipped his phone open, calling Keith.
"Hello?" He said, snapping into the phone.
"Did you find her?" He let out a huge sigh of reliefe at the response, "How is she?" He frowned a small snarl erupting from him.
"Who?" Was all he asked, clicking the phone shut once the answer came.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 pm

"Please tell me you aren't going to kill anyone while I'm watching." Jay said. Then chuckled. "When I say that to Zero, he says, 'Well then look away.'" She mocked him. "I can't go in public." She shook her head. "The guys chase me." She said to him. "I'll be smushed."

Zero sighed and wrapped his arm around Shaye's waist, pulling her closer softly. He eyebrows pulled together in question as he heard a strange noise from another room. "Andy," Zero whispered. "Keith! I think Andy's waking up!" He said.

"Uhhh," Andy moaned. Her voice didn't sound like her's. "My head hurts." She looked around. She was in Keith's room. She'd been in this room only a few times. She smiled and then realize it made her head hurt. "Ugh," she groaned again. "My head hurts."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Shaye allwoed her body to press against Zero's smiling as his he supported her aching limbs.
"I hurt" She muttered, resting her head on his shoulder and groaning a little. "And I still didn't get my dress" She mused, although made no real move, "I guess I'll have to try again" She said, shuddering a little at the memory.

Keith dropped the tape and walked down to his bedroom.
"Morning princess" He said, sitting down on the edge of the bed, trying not to move it to much.
"How's your head?"

Adrian's lips pulled together in a grim attempt at a smile. "Don't worry, I'll drop you off first" He said, his hands still shaking in anger. "Well then don't go out in public" He didn't think he could handle another moment like today.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Zero smiled at Shaye and then looked up as Keith hurried down to the other room. "I know. It'll get better." Zero said. "I promise."

Jay chuckled and then shook her head. "Okay. I didn't plan on going out anyway." She smiled and then saw they were pulling up to Keith's, Adrian's, and Shaye's house. She smiled and collected her bag, getting out as soon as he stopped the truck. "Please don't kill him." She smiled and then walked into the house, noticing the large footprint on the fornt door. "Zero," she mumbled as she walked through the door, dropping the bags by the door.

"It hurts," Andy groaned. "Like badly." She looked at him. "How's Shaye?" she asked, sitting up suddenly. She closed her eyes and a painful "Ohh" errupted from her lips. "That hurt," she said, keeping her eyes closed. "What about Zero?" she asked, opening her eyes a little. "My head hurts." She groaned, holding her hands to her head. She looked at Keith and gave him a puppy dog face. "How are you? Did you get trampled by my fans?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:39 pm

"I hope so" She said, "Can we like sit or something?" She asked, moving away from him and towards the large, leather couch. Walking slolwy she managed to sit down, biting back a whimper.
"Oww" She hissed through her teeth.

"I'm fine, your fans couldn't hurt me. Shaye will be fine, she had a pretty rough day though" He said, shaking his head a little. He wrapped his arms around her, "Everyones find, sounds like Adrian and Jay are here" He commented dryly. "Do you want to just stay in here, or go out there?" He asked, he need to talk to Adrian, but he was reluctant to leave Andy's side.

Adrian stalked into the house, his red eyes staring at Shaye on the couch. He walked over to her, frowning a little at the state of her arms and legs. He looked at Zero, he didn't blame him, but he was extremely angry.
"Where?" He asked, meaning the location of Josh. He ignored Jay, she had no idea what happened, and besides he needed to feed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Zero sat easily beside Shaye. He gripped her hand and then looked at Adrian.

Jay looked a Adrian, Shaye, and Zero. She shrugged and then sat down beside Zero.

"I'll go out there," Andy said, rising to her feet. She stumbled and almost fell. She caught herself. "Jeeze. I'll never get up that quickly agian." She smiled at Keith, but her head throbbed. The pulsating feeling was bothering her, but she toughed it out. She started walking out into the living room. "You don't have to worry about me so much," she smiled at him again. "It doesn't bother me, but it bothers you. You don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine." She gave him a sad smile and walked gingerly into the living room. She saw Shaye. "Oh Shaye," she said. "Are you okay?" She asked, sitting down in the leather chair beside the couch and leaning forward to talk to her. "Wait," she said, backing away. "Wait. What happened to you?" she asked, face worried.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Shaye growned miserably. "Josh like kidnapped me after you go hurt" She said, and apparenly I have broken ribs" She said, not really wanting to get into details. She leaned against Zero, closing her eyes as she tried to make the pain go away. She moaned a little as Jay sat down, mainly because the couch shifted, causing her to move.
"I need painkillers" She hissed.

Adrian looked at Zero again, his eyes hard. "Where?"

Keith followed Andy into the hall, sitting down on the armrest of her chair.
"I'll ge them" He offered, walking down the hall and grabbing a bottle of asprin. "Here" He said giving her two and wincing at the pained expression on her face as she reached for the two pills.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Zero looked up. "Lithian Avenue. That's where I left him." Zero shrugged, wincing as Shaye was obviously in pain and it hurt her everytime she moved.

"Oh my gosh!" Andy gasped, wanting to reach for Shaye's hand, but not wanting to hurt her. "Poor Shaye. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you. I feel bad." Andy said, eyebrows pulled together. "I'm really sorry." She smiled sadly. She looked at Shaye and Zero. They were cute together. Give Zero time to adjust to the relationship life, she thought. She smiled at Zero and Shaye and then leaned slowly back against the chair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 am

Keith sat back down next to Andy, his arm slung casually over her shoulders.
"Adrian" He said his voice low, as he watched his friend closely.

"I'll be back" Adrian said, his eyes turning black again as he turned and left, slamming the door behind him.

Shaye winced again as she repositioned herself on the couch. She closed her eyes and leaned against Zero's side, not replying to Andy, mainly because the effor to talk was to much. All she was aware of was the burning pain shooting through her, and of course of Zero. She sighed and a small smile appeared on her lips as she fell into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 am

"Wait!" Andy called. "Adrian! I'm going with you!" Andy got out of the chair and went to the door, opening it and starting out.

"No you are not!" Zero said. He would've moved to the door, grabbed Andy's wrist, and put her right back in that chair, but Shaye was leaning against him and he wasn't going to be the one to cause her anymore discomfort. "Yes I am," Andy rebelled, glancing at Zero, Shaye, Jay, and Keith one more time, before shutting the door behind her.

Jay's mouth was open in shock. "Close your mouth before you catch flies," she heard Zero say. She closed her mouth but looked at Zero. "You are just letting her go?" Jay asked, unbelieving. "She's going to get it when she gets back." Zero nodded, looking at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Shaye's eyes flashed open at the sudden loud noises.
"What?" She said, rubbing her eyes and looking around, disoriented. She saw that Andy was gone. "Where did Andy go?" She asked, guessing the source of all the noise.

Keith nodded, his mouth a thin, grim line.
"He won't do anything with Andy around" Keith said, meaning Adrian. He knew the other vampire liked to hunt and work alone, "Odds are he'll bring her right back" Keith muttered, narrowing his eyes and ignoring Shaye.

Adrian narrowed his eyes at Andy, "No you're not" He said sternly. "I work alone" He hissed, glaring at her, "Besides, you don't even know what I'm doing" He muttered, although it was pretty odvious, even to him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Andy looked at Adrian with disbelief. "No one, I mean no one, tells me I'm not doing something. And puh-lease. Like it isn't obvious what you're going to do. I'm coming and if you don't like, tough stuff." She raised her eyebrows at him and pursed her lips slightly. "I'm coming Adrian, whether you like it or not. I'll drive myself." She said, taking a deep breath of the cooling air.

Jay watched the door. "Unbelievable." Jay shook her head. She sighed and slouched slightly on the couch.

Zero looked at Keith again. "She'll get it." Zero shook his head. She may be 18 and a vampiress, but she must still not realize what a simple human boy had done to her, much less a hungry, more powerful vampire. He sighed, tensing his muscles slightly as his vampiric hearing picked up Adrian and Andy's discussion. He nodded, a slight, amused smile on his face as Adrian tried to tell Andy she couldn't go. Andy would go if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Shaye struggled to a sitting position. "Where are they going anyway?" She asked again, wondering if she should be tagging along. It didn't occur to her that she could barely move without being in serious pain.
"Should I go too?" She said, odviously a little out of it.

Keith shook his head, smiling a little.
"No, you can't go" He said, patting her on the head. He didn't want to tell her where they intended to go.

"Drive" Adrian said, shrugging.
"I had no intention of driving, and now I think I'll go back inside, since you ruined my hunting night" He said, shrugging his shoulders again. He liked Andy, but he didn't want to have to worry about her tonight. "Besides, you hurt your head pretty good, and a simple human did that, imagine what I could do if you got in my way" He said, trying to reason with her.

OOC:; Be right back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Andy shook her head at Adrian. "I may have met my match," Andy said, looking at Adrian. "You are just as stubborn as I am. That's pretty bad." She chuckled. "If you won't do it, I will." She shrugged. "You back inside with Jay, Shaye, Keith, and Zero and I'll be back later. Tell them that please." She gestured towards the door. "Plus, I lost my balance when the guy pulled on me. I'm usually a lot stealther than that. I can handle myself." With that, she disappeared, running into the shadows to find Josh.

Zero smiled softly at Shaye and missed the end of Andy and Adrian's conversation, so he didn't know what to expect. He shrugged and looked at Shaye. "It's okay. They'll be back in a second." He nodded and looked at Jay, whom was once again imersed her book.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:38 pm

"Oh, Alright" Shaye replied, "So what should we do while we wait?" She asked, suddenly day dreaming about the hot tub. A small smile played over her lips, "The hot tub would be nice" She said, looking at Keith curiously.

Adrian snarled angrily, before following after her, she was fairly easy to track, and Zero and Keith would kill him if anything happened to her.

Keith frowned, "I guess, just no swimming" He said, nodding his head once.
"Please?" He begged, knowing Shaye was pretty hard to keep still. She huffed, but nodded.
"I just wanna soak" She said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Andy dogded several trees and sniffed the air. She knew Josh's smell well. He used to sit right next to her in her classes. She snarled and only ran faster. When she sniffed she smelt Adrian. He had followed her. She shook her head, ponytail waving gently, and then pumped her legs harder.

Zero looked down at Shaye, the half smile playing gently on his lips. "You want to take her?" Zero looked up at Keith. He smiled at Jay as she rolled her eyes. "What's wrong Jay?" he asked with amusement. Jay sighed and continued to read her book, ignoring Zero's smile and question.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:50 pm

"We can all go" Keith said, "I have an extra couple pair of shorts, and I'm sure Shaye has something for Jay" He replied, unsure if he wanted to go after Andy or not.
"I'm thinking I'll sit this one out though" He said, raising his eyebrow meaningfully at Zero.
"She'll be fine with you I'm sure" He muttered, staring out the large windows that faced the forest.

"Personally I think I can take care of myself, but I wouldn't mind if you came" She said, nudging Zero gently with her elbow. She rose slowly to her feet, wincing as she did so.
"Be right back" She said, turning and walking down the hallway to her room. Pausing she turned around. "Jay do you need a suite?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 pm

"No thanks," Zero heard Jay say as he moved across the room and stood next to him. "But, I need to ask you a question." She said following her down the hallway. "What's wrong?" Zero said, not even looking at him. "I'm sure she's fine. She's a strong girl." He said carefully. He stared into the dark forest shadows. He swallowed and then sighed, shoulders slouching.

Andy saw Josh, a few feet away. He was alone and had a beer in his hand. She saw Adrian coming up behind her. "Would you like to do it? Or shall I?" she raised her eyebrows at him. She could see him clearly in the dark.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:06 pm

"Me" Adrian said, hissing a little as she stepped into the light.
"You're dead human" He hissed, luging froward and grabbing Josh. "Hurt my sister, and this is what happens. It happened very quick, one minute Josh as alive and terrified, the next he was dinner.
"Lets go" He said, dropping the body on the ground and strolling out of the forest.

Keith nodded. "I know, but I worry" He said, glancing at his friend.
"Go make sure Shaye doesn't drown herself or something" He said rolling his eyes.

Shaye walked back down the hall, her bandage gone, and her gymnast body clad in her favorite black bikini.
"See you guys out there" She said, grabbing a towel and making her way towards the deck. After a few minutes and much cursing, she made it into the hot tub. Her hair was in a knot at the base of her neck and she had a water bottle by her side.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:25 pm

"Okay," Andy nodded, weaving in between the trees and bushes. She jumped over a final bush and ended back up in Keith's, Shaye's, and Adrain's driveway. She smiled and then stepped into the pool of light given by the outside lights. She walked in the back door and then smiled at Keith. "I didn't even get to kill him myself. Adrian stole him." She gestured over her shoulder. "Where's everyone else?" she asked, looking around. She looked at Zero as he walked out back, following Shaye. She smiled at Keith. "Going out into the hot tub?" she asked, coming slightly closer.

Zero followed Shaye out to the hot tub. "Looks like fun." He nodded. "I think I'll sit on the side." He smiled at her.

Jay walked back into the room and saw that Andy was back and Keith was in the room. She quickly turned and walked outside, standing next to Zero and facing the yard.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm

"Good" Keith muttered. "But you shouldn't have gone periode" He said, shaking his head.
"Yea, Shaye wanted to soak, and Zero's watching her, since I don't trust her to not drown herself" He replied, shaking his head a little.

Adrian followed Andy back, and slipped into the house, pausing only to glare at her. He walked out to the hot tub, looking at Shaye and Zero and shuddering at the sight of his sister's injuries.
"It's done" He said, "I did it, wouldn't let her" He said, knowing Zero would understand, and not caring if Shaye did or not.

Shaye leaned her head against the side of the tub. "What's done?" She asked, looking from Adrian to Zero. "You guys are keeping stuff from me, aren't you?" She accused, frowning a little. "I wanna know" She said, splashing water at Adrian, but missing him diliberately. 'Please?" She said, giving Zero her puppy dog face.

OOC:: Must depart for awhile. No idea if I'll be back tonight.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Andy backed up slowly. "But I did and I'm fine. I could've gone by myself. You all must think that I'm..." she hestitated, "Helpless or something. I don't understand it. It's not fair to you... Or me. You stress yourself over nothing. I was, am, and always will be fine. I don't want to hurt you or say this the wrong way. I understand you're naturally protective because of Shaye. But I'm not Shaye. I'm just as strong as you." She said, eyebrows pulled together is distress. "I'm a vampiress, not a human or even close to a human. My skin is tough, my body is tougher, but.. The toughest, is my heart. But I don't need someone else watching over it at all times. I'll be fine, no matter what I do." Andy said. She turned toward the door and then gave one more look at Keith. "I'll be back in a little while." She nodded and then walked out back into the shadows form which she had just come.

Zero heard the door click behind Adrian and he looked back, seeing that Andy was gone. He looked at Shaye and shook his head. "Give me a second." He walked back into the house, giving one last don't-tell-her look at Adrian. "Where is she? I heard her come in." He asked, walking over to Keith. "Where'd she go?" he looked around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Keith sighed and turned to Zero.
"She's upset because we worry about her" He said, staring at the door. "I guess she's mad that we treat her like we treat Shaye, you know?" He said, hanging his head. "She took off, I dunno where she went, but she's pretty annoyed" He frowned. "She didn't even let me talk" He said, turning on his heel and heading down the hall to his bedroom, he needed some time to think.

"This is lame" She muttered, climbing out of the hot tub, and walking, slowly around the side of the house. She managed to snag a towel and wrap it around her waist. She wanted to do something fun, regardless of her current condition, and promise to Keith. Thankfully the others were way to self absorbed to notice her sneak off.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 am

Zero shook her head. "That's Andy. She's stubborn and doesn't alway let you talk."

Andy didn't run, she just walked through the woods, watching out for trees and little poisinous creatures that lurked beneath her feet. She shook her head and kept walking. She stopped and leaned against a nearby tree. She slid down the tree, sitting on a bed of fallen leaves. She needed time to think.

Jay turned to see Shaye walking off. "I don't think she should be doing that." She gestured. "Just guessing," she shrugged. She decided to follow closely, but not too closely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:55 am

Discovering a nice, secluded spot, Shaye took her towel and spread it out across the grass. Smiling a little, she lay down, her arms acting as a pillow as she stared up at the night sky. She often came and did this, epsecially after a harsh day. The vastness of space made her problems feel small and insignificant, which was something she needed once in awhile.

Keith sighed and nodded his head. "I know" He said over his shoulder. He faked a smile and walked into his room, closing the door behind him, he also needed some time to think.

Adrian had heard Keith and Vaix talking and walked back inside in time to see Keith leave to his room.
"What's going on?" He asked, looking at Vaix curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next