HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:09 am

Andy glanced in the rearview mirror as Shaye was talking. "Keith drives like a maniac. He's behind the jeep!" Andy said to Shaye. Then she smiled. "That is so cool." Andy said. Andy laughed. "It doesn't surprise me Adrian would've enjoyed tossing those boys. I know Zero would've loved to tear them all to shreds." Andy chuckled. "Tonight? I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Which upcoming night?" Zero asked. "You mean," he made a adisgusted face, "prom? I'm going with Shaye." Zero pointed to Adrian, "Either of you hit me and I'll happily tear your heads off." Zero nodded. He knew he could never do that, but he would threaten anyway. He would atleast hit them back. "Wait," Zero said, sliding forward so his head was between the two shoulders to the vampires in the front. "Why do you have to pick up a tux? Who did you ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:47 am

"Jay" Said Adrian, although he didn't flinch. They were even now, as long as he was taking Shaye, Adrian was safe to take Jay.
"I figured if I had to go with someone, I might as well go with someone I tolerate" He said, shrugging his shoulders, "And besides, Jay's nice" He grinned a little. "Her dress is bright blue, so I need to find a bright blue tie" He said, smiling a little.

Shaye rolled her eyes. "They're just irritated becuase we've got some morons following us, and the morons happen to be a male" She said, glaring into the rearview mirror. The Jeep sped up, pulling in beside them. "Oh Great" She muttered, rolling her eyes. The guys were right next to her convertible.
"Hey baby, why don't you pull over" A blond kid yelled. Shaye ignored him turning up the music and pressing down on the gas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:54 am

"Because we aren't stupid," Andy mumbled. She saw Zero was in the car and if one of those boys even touched her the story would be all over the newspaper. She nudged Shaye, "Ha. You have two guys protecting you, Keith and Adrian. I only have one, Zero. Those guys would be screwed." She gestured to the jeep falling behind. "I love this car," she said patting the dashboard. She yawned ands prepared the next song.

Zero guessed he deserved that. He was going with Shaye so Adrian was going with Jay. "Bright blue? Awwww," Zero teased. "You'll look amazing, Adrian." Zero teased again, his voice high and girly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Adrian glared at the jeep next to Shaye's car.
"They're starting to really bug me" He hissed under his breath, glaring at the boys. "They harrased her last night as well" He muttered, his dark eyes turning impossibly darker. He smiled bitterly at Zero, "I'd take blue over pink any day of the week" He said brighly, although he had no idea what colour Shaye's dress was going to be.

Keith sped up, keep a 'safe' distance from the Jeep, but close enough to keep an eye on the girls.
"She drives like a maniac" He muttered under his breath.

"I know, plus if anything happens between me and Zero, I'll have three guys. And to correct you, you have two, you're forgetting about a certain someone" She said, smiling at Andy, reminding her about the tall, brown haired vampire she was currently involved with.
"They just wont give up" She muttered as the Jeep pulled along side them.
"Hey, Shaye go to Prom with me" Josh, the leader yelled.
"Andy, how about you and me?" The blond kid from the back seat called out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 pm

"Oh. Right. Sorry." Andy blushed at the mention of Keith. "Can you keep the wheel?" Andy asked. "Roll down the back seat window." She climbed into the back seat and leaned her head out the window. She giggled at the boys. "Okay boys! We'll go to the prom with you. If you can beat Keith and Zero in a fight." She gestured to thte truck behind them and raised her eyebrow. "Any answers?"

Zero saw Andy get into the back seat and start yelling at the boys in the jeep beside them. "She's ridiculous!" Zero said as he watched as the loose fire red strand whipped wildly around her face. She ran her hand across her eyes, moving her hair so she could see the boys in the Jeep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Shaye laughed. As three of the boys immediately called back 'yes'.
"They have no idea who they're dealing with do they" She muttered, flicking open her cell phone and dialing Keith's number.
"Hey" She said when he answered, and quickly relayed the message.
"Alright, mall parking lot?" She said, confirming.
"Tell them to meet us at the mall, this should be interesting" She said, smiling back at Andy.

Keith smiled at Zero and Adrian. "It was Shaye, Andy told those idiots that they could take the girls to Prom, if they can beat me and Zero in a fight apparently" He said, laughing lightly. "What do you say?" He said, raising an eyebrow to Zero through the rearview mirror.

"What about me, why don't I get to fight?" Adrian said, glaring at the convertible.
"Probably because you don't have a girl to defend" Keith said with a shrug. "I have Andy, and Zero said he's going to the Prom with Shaye, so therefore it's only natural that we 'defend' them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 pm

"Mall parking lot," Andy called, waving her fingers at the boys and rolling up the darkened window. "Let's see." She said, climbing back into the front seat. "Three boys are going to die today and Adrian watching but not fighting might kill him also. Hmmmm.... Whatever will we do!" Andy laughed. "Keith and Zero are going to shred them. If I tell Zero what they said last night to me, they'll be so sorry."

Zero smiled. "Fighting over a girl? Hmmmm. Sounds good to me. Gives me a reason to kill 'em." Zero smiled and nodded at Keith. "Either one of us could take on all three of the boys by ourselves." Zero shrugged and sat back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:52 pm

"I still can't believe Adrian didn't kill them, I heard some stuff I would prefer never hearing again" Shaye said, shuddering a little.
"I'm not going to lie or anything, I love being popular, but I despise dealing with morons like this. Besides, they're not going to actually kill anyone, at least not in broad day light at the mall" SHe said, flicking her blinker as she turned into the large mall parking lot.
"Well here we go" She said, pulling into a spot and sliding out of the car, the Jeep right behind them. The boys all piled out, instantly surrounding Shaye, Andy and the car.

"Just make sure you're fighting for the right girl" Adrian hissed, his tone serious. "Andy's not the only girl out there" He said, nervous for Shaye. He knew Zero was a lot like him, very protective of his 'sister' and he didn't want his own 'sister' to get in trouble because Zero and Keith were distracted wtih Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Andy didn't even have a smile on her face as she stepped out of the car. the blonde boy approached. "Why the sad face?" the blonde boy ran his hand down her face. She jerked her head away. She didn't want to have to kill this moron. "What's the matter?" he asked, grabbing her wrist. "We are going to go to the prom together and I'll be happily dancing with you." The boy said. "And if you don't quit touching me, I will happily snap your neck." She said, her tone light and pleasent. "You wouldn't do that to me." The bay shook his head. "Don't try me," Andy said, voice deep and kind of frightening now. The boy backed away, dropping her head with a frightened expression. But now boys were circling her and Shaye both. She sighed and slapped several boys that tried to tough her face.

Zero saw a blonde idiot touch Andy. He balled his fist and his fingernails almost peirced the skin, but he wouldn't let them. No need to tease the hungry alligator with meat. He could tell Adrian hadn't been hunting in a while and shook his head, unballing his fist. He growled and opened the door as soon as Keith stopped the car. He appraoched like he wasn't a beats, although. Maybe he was. he eyed the blonde idiot as he dropped Andy's hand and walked away. "Who are we fighting?" Zero called to the increasing group of boys, all asking Andy and Shaye to the prom at once. Zero say Andy slapped several boys as they reached to touch her and decided that maybe she didn't need as much protection as he thought. But she still needed alot, just like Shaye, whom was crowded by boys. Zero pushed through the crowd and grabbed Shaye's hand and pulled her through the crowd of boys. "She's my date. Back off." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:14 pm

SHaye's had lashed out, slapping Josh across the face as he whispered something in her ear. She looked totally relieved once Zero appeared. "Thank you" She whispered in a heartfelt voice. She moved so she was standing behind him slightly, although there were still a bunch of idiots crowding around her. She felt someone's hand on her waist, and suddenly she was yanked backwards.
"Help" She screamed, as she was yanked through the crowd.

Keith lept forward, bulldozing through the guys around Andy.
"Are you alright?" He asked her, as he stood beside her protectivly.
"Hey, that's my girlfriend you keep trying to touch" He snapped at some moron. He had been through this many times with her before. His hands balled into fists, a low snarl erupting from him. Suddenly he heard Shaye's yelp, and he whipped around in time to see her completely disappear into the crowd.

Adrian, whom had been sitting in the truck, lept anxiously through the door when he saw Shayw disappear.
"Zero" He called, pointing in the direction she had gone. He knew he could never make it in time.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Zero whipped around and pushed his way through the crowd of boys. He saw Shaye and jumped at the guy, placing one hand around the boy's neck and the other protectivly sheilding Shaye against the car. He lifted the boy off the ground. "Now," Zero snarled. "Unless you want me to throw you, you better stop touching her." Then he dropepd the boy, who fell, crumpled to the ground. Zero rolled his eyes. "Humans are so dramatic." Zero muttered.

Andy saw Keith. "Thank God," she said. "Yeah I'm fine." She heard Shaye. "Shaye!" She yelled, seeing her disappear. Then she watched as Zero erupted through the crowd and grabbed the boys neck. She watched him drop the boy andstand protectivly infront of Shaye. She looked up at Keith and then back at the boys. They were pushing in on them and Andy snarled as one boy pulled on her wrist, pulling her down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Keith whipped around, grabbing the boy who had Andy, and tossing him effortlessly out of the crowd. Gently he helped her to his feet.
"Are you alright?" He asked her, looking over her for injuries. He stood, his arms around her protectively. "We have to get inside" He called to Zero, "There's to many of them, and one of them is going to die soon" He said, his voice filled with anger.

Shaye's fingers were twined in Zero's shirt.
"This is ridiculous" She hissed, staring around at the crowd around them. She heard Keith shout and nodded her head in agreement. "He's right" She said, still clutching Zero's shirt nervously. She had a number of bruises and scrapes on her arms and her ribs hurt.
"I know this is such a bad time, and totally akward, but will you like go out with me?" She said, blushing like crazy.

Adrian had pushed his way through the crowd and was now standing beside Shaye's car. He watched anxiously to see if anything else potentially dangerous would happen.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:11 pm

"Thank you. And yes I'm fine. I don't get injured, remember." Andy said, smiling at him. She looked at Shaye. "Shaye, you okay?" she called over the car. She saw Zero's face and almost yelled out. "Hold on," she said as she climbed onto the car. "If I scratch it, I'll get it fixed." She mumbled to both Shaye and Keith. She hopped down and gave a few of the guys around her a stare that frightened them so much they back up. As soon as she turned her back, they grabbed at her. "Zero," she whispered. "Come on. Look. We're fine. Seriously. Please Zero." Andy said, touching the side of his face. "We're fine," she jolted backwards and almost fell again as a guy pulled on her shirt. This time she got angry. She flipped around, grabbing the guy's neck and flung him easily out into the road. She turned back around. "Look Zero. I'm a big girl. Come on. Don't get angry." Zero's eyes had turned blood red. "Don't you dare." Andy said, her voice harsh and strict. Zero blinked. His purpley eyes had returned.

The black tattoo on Zero's neck seared as he blinked several times. "I hate this thing." He said angerily as he reached back and touched the tattoo. Zero heard Shaye and sighed, turning around to look at her. "Ye-" he started but then there was a scream from Andy and a loud, sickening crack as her head hit the concrete. "Andy," Zero yelled, turning back around and getting down on his knees next to her. "Andy? Can you hear me? Andy?" Zero said, hands on her shoulders. Her eye lids fluttered, but there was no response. "Uhh. Keith. You might want to get over here." Zero said over the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:27 pm

"Andy!" Shaye screamed, trying in desperation to get to her friend. With all the commotion going on, and Shaye not being as strong as the four vampires, no one really noticed when Josh grabbed her again. He clambed a hand over her mouth and dragged her towards the jeep, getting her inside and gunning it, leaving the others behind. "Keith! Zero! Adrain!"
She yelled desperately, but guessed over the noise they wouldn't hear her. Tears ran down her perfect face as she watched in horror as she left her best friends behind.

Keith lept forward. "No" He gasped, staring at Andy's prone form. "No" He didn't notice that Shaye was gone. Gently he picked Andy up, snarling in fury at the scene around him.
"Get Shaye" He snapped to either Zero or Adrian, not aware that she was gone.
"We're leaving"

Adrian turned, looking for Shaye. "Hey, where'd she go?" He said, searching the area frantically.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Zero looked around. "Where did she go?" He looked around again then snarled. "Keith, give me the keys out of Andy's front left pocket." He said. "I'll take the car, you and Adrian get Andy home." He said as he opened the car door, slamming three guys in the chest, hard. "Move or I'll run over you," he said to the guys around the car. "I mean it. Test me if you think I won't." Zero fumed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Keith tossed Zero the keys, "Call me once you find her" He said, his voice shaking. He walked to the truck and gently laid Andy on the back seat.
"You drive" He said, throwing his keys to Adrian as he climbed in the back next to her.

Adrian caught the keys and climbed into the drivers seat, his eyes red with fury.
"Hurry" He said to Zero, anger causing his hands to shake, "Call me if you need help" He started the truck and began driving carefully down the highway. "Our place?" He asked, as Keith nodded.

Shaye was laying in the back seat of Josh's Jeep.
"Pull over and let me out" She snapped again, wincing as he grabbed her sore arm and through her back.
"You're not leaving until you agree to go to Prom with me" He snarled, driving down a back road.
"It's Prom, why do you need to go with me so bad, I already have a date" She said, exasperated.
"Because if I went with you, I'd be the most popular, most desired guy in school" He explained, "Now shut up" He said harshly.
"They'll find me" She snapped, discreetly ripping off a piece of her dress and letting it fall to the ground. She knew anyone of the vampires could track her scent as long as they could judge what direction she was going.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:06 pm

"Okay." Zero nodded, slamming the door and revving the engine. He threw the car in reverse and probably ran over some guys, but he wasn't worried about it. The sickening crack of Andy's head reminded Zero what one, accidental pull on a shirt could do. Think of the things you could do if you meant to. He growled and floored it, probably much to the engine's annoyance. He turned on the outside air and rolled down the windows, he easily caught Shaye's scent. He growled and pushed the car faster. He saw the jeep and he growled. This car was fast, but he could probably run faster. He stopped the car and got out, running after the jeep. He didn't see anyone around as he jumped onto the top of the jeep. He stuck his head through the passenger window. ((Cuz jeeps still have the crank windows)) "Josh," Zero said. "We can do this easy way or the hard way." Zero said as he saw Shaye. "Give me my girlfriend." Zero growled. Josh shook his head. "Give me the girl and I won't kill you. It isn't a reasonable trade, I should kill you anyway. But I won't, if you give me the girl." Josh shook his head. "Give me the girl and I won't kill you or I'll take the girl anyway and still kill you. Either way I get the girl." He raised his eyebrows at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:58 pm

"Zero!" Shaye cried in relife, practically crying as she saw him. She scrambled into a sitting position wincing as her injured ribs screamed in protest.
"Get me out of here" She begged, her green eyes bright with tears. Her entire body hurt, and she had various cuts and bruises.
"Shut up" Josh snarled at her, pushing her back onto the seat, causing her to scream as her ribs struck the metal door frame.
"Go Away, she's mine" He yelled at Zero, gunning the Jeep and flooring it.
With an effort, Shaye sat up again, watching the trees speed past.
"Slow down before you kill us both" She said, gasping as they narrowly avoided a tree. "Josh, please" She begged, her voice finally breaking as tears spilled down her face. "Please"

Adrian pulled into the driveway of his, Shaye's and Keith's home. Parking the car as close to the house as possible. How could a day that started out so good have gone so bad? Amxiously he looked at his phone for about the hundredth time.
"I'm going over to Zero's place, to make sure Jay's okay and to let her know whats happening" He said, once Keith, who was holding Andy had exited the vehicle. Keith nodded, and with that Adrian and Keith's truck were gone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Zero was suddenly on the driver's side. He kicked Josh out of the way, knocking him into the passenger side of the car. He pulled himself into the seat and avoided a sudden tree. He sighed and skidded to a hault, whipping the back end of the jeep around so that the jeep was pointing in an opposite direction than it was initally going. Zero narrowed his eyes at Josh, whom was know probably unconsious and shrugged. He turned around in the seat and looked at Shaye. "Should we get out of here?" he asked, his adorable half smile on his face again. He was out of the car and next to Shaye in a second, literally. He pulled her into his chest. "Hold on tight," he said as he started running. He slowed down as they reached the car. He slid he safely into the passenger, closing the door, jumping over the top of the car, and then sliding into the driver's seat. He pulled open his phone, quickly hitting Keith's number. Before Keith even spoke Zero said, "I've got her and I'm bringing her home." Zero then hung up the phone, kicking the car into drive and hitting the highway. He drove like a maniac, but they arrived safely at her, Keith's, and Adrian's home. He picked Shaye up and kicked the front door open. He sat her carefully on the couch. "How is she?" Zero called as he looked over Shaye's cuts and bruises. "I'll let Keith check out your ribs," Zero said, stepping back. "Nothing serious on Shaye. Well, as far as I can tell." Zero looked at Shaye. "You're so fragile," he said to her, putting his pale hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:11 pm

"Because I'm not a vampire" She said, smiling up at him brilliantly. "Thanks" She said, grimacing as Keith inspected her ribs. "Bruised for sure, maybe cracked" He said, frowning. She shrugged. "Is Andy alright?" She asked, slipping her hand over Zero's and closing her eyes. His hand was nice and cool, it relaxed her.
"She's fine, just resting" Keith replied, "Adrian went to get Jay, they should be here any minute. I was thinking a mass sleepover?" He said, looking at Zero curiously. Shaye nodded her head in agreement. "Sounds good, I would feel better knowing everyones okay and around" She said, closing her eyes again.

Keith frowned. "Can I talk to you in the other room?" He asked Zero, clearly unwilling to share in front of Shaye. He wasn't talking about Andy, she was a vampire, like them, she healed fast, but it was Shaye he was worried about.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Zero squeezed Shaye's hand and raised an eyebrow questioningly at Keith. He looked like he was thinking about it, then stood up. "I guess." He said going into the other room. He turned around and looked at Keith. "If this is about me protecting Shaye, I'm sorry. I took my eyes off of her for two seconds and she was gone. And if you are going to say anything about Shaye and me, then think about Andriana. I'm very protective of her and I know you very well, but I was extremely hesitant." Zero eyed Keith and waited for what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm

"No dude, it's nothing about that, I don't blame you for anything" Keith said, shaking his head.
"It's her ribs, I think they're broken but theres no way I can take her to a doctor, she may look human, but shes definately not. I just wanted to let you know" He said, smiling a little. "It has nothing to do with her getting hurt, she attracts trouble" Keith said, shaking his head and smiling at Zero.
"Also, are you guys like a couple now?" He asked, arching an eyebrow and smiling at him teasingly. "Because that would be pretty awesome, we -meaning himself and Adrian- wouldn't have to worry about her, as much" Keith said, smiling a little.

Shaye moved slowly, her nails biting into her palms as she shifted on the couch. Yawning she layed down, stretching out gingerly and falling asleep.

Adrian pulled into the drive way at Zero's house. Sighing he layed his head on the steering wheel for a second before sliding out of the car. Hesitantly he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Zero chuckled. "What are youn going to do with her?" Zero asked. "And yes. You won't have to worry as much anymore." He said with the same teasing smile. Then he looked at his cellphone. "Hold on." He texted Jay, telling her to gather clothes for the three of them.

Jay heard a knock on the door. She jogged to the door in her tanktop and dark blue jean shorts. Her dirty blonde hair was still dripping wet as she answered the door. She pulled it open and saw Adrian. "Adrian?" she asked, stepping aside for him to come in as her cell phone beeped for a text message. "Where's everyone else?" she asked, eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:47 pm

"Good to hear" Keith said, smiling a little. "I have no idea, maybe tape them or something and hope that for once in her life she takes it easy" He said, shrugging. "She's not going to be to happy, she still has all her shopping to do, so does Andy in fact" He said, rolling his eyes. "With our luck, they'll try again tomorrow" He said, shaking his head in mock defeat.

"At my place" Adrian said, stepping inside. "That's why I came to get you, we're having a sleep over tonight, there was a bit of an incident today" He said, waiting just inside the door. He looked around. "Do you need any help grabbing or carrying stuff?" He asked her, he hadn't been over to their house much, as everyone seemed to congregate at his own home.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:56 pm

"Probably," Zero shook his head.

"Uhhh. Sure. Hold on," Jay said. "Let me get the stuff." She said running upstairs. She gathered her's and Andy's stuff. She threw the stuff in a bag and then put the bag by the door, running off to Zero's room, gathering his stuff and then putting it down by the other bag. "Can I brush my hair real quick?" she asked, running her fingers through her shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She bit her bottom lip and ran up stairs, grabbing the brush, filling her hands with the bags and then carrying it to the truck, putting it in the backseat and brushing her hair quickly. She ran her fingers through it and scrunched it quickly. It would dry crimpy and curly. She sighed and climbed into the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: