HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One x One with: Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Vaix looked up at her drowsily and gave a nod. "Anytime," he replied back quietly. Shaye'd taken just enough to prevent him from being hungry, yet enough to make him just comfortably full. He looked at her healed features and smiled, stretching up a still blood covered hand and letting his thumb sweep over where the ring around her eyes used to be. "You look great," he said contently.
---
Iggy continued to walk down the trail where he wanted to. Sometimes he'd stray to the trails edge to walk along a fallen tree, or jump from rock to rock until there wasn't anymore for him to jump to. A couple times some people walked by, but didn't think much of Iggy or Keith, assuming they were just friends walking down the trail instead of a sane vampire looking after an emotionally high one that had lost his sanity hours ago. Iggy would look back at Keith to, to see if his friend was still following him. Not because he was dependant on Keith's negative emotions, but because he just liked company once and a while. Iggy continued on, humming a random tune quietly to himself.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Shaye sighed and smiled.
"Thanks" She whispered, flipping off the blanket and checking her side. It had healed almost completely, but still had an angry bruise and she could tell it would scar.
"Woah" She breathed and stood up cautiously, smiling when she didn't wince or anything.
"Wow" She said said, smiling hugely at at Vaix.
"Look" She grinned, practically overjoyed at the fact that she was almost pain free.

Keith sighed and trailed behind Iggy, one headphone in his ear as he bobbed his head along with the music. He nodded at a few people as they smiled at him and Iggy. He sighed and walked wandered, trying not to draw to much attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 am

Vaix chuckled, "I see, I see." He stood up as well, and swayed a bit from losing blood until he caught his balance and could walk over to her. He placed a gentle hand on her wounded side and smiled.
"Does it still hurt?" he was curious, it looked like a wicked bruise, but it was a big change from the gaping hole in her side. He lifted his free hand to her face and touched the healed areas again, overjoyed that she'd healed so well.
---
Iggy, like usual, didn't care how much attention he drew to him and Keith. As far as they knew, he was just a teen goofing off. Which of course, was right. He could hear Keith's music in the background and whistled along to it playfully.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:37 pm

"Yea a bit, and the bites still there" She murmured, gesturing to her leg, where the werewolf bite appeared to not have healed at all. She smiled at him, not wanting to take away from the fact that she could move without feeling overwhelemd by pain at all. She grinned at him and stood on tiptoe, pressing her lips to his cheek.
"Thank you" She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling.

Keith was singing along to the music as well, but under his breath. He hadn't really been paying attention to much attention to what was going on. He sighed thoughtfully, wondering how everything at his house was.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:41 pm

"Thank me?" Vaix replied back almost puzzled, he kissed her forehead as Shaye stood on her tippy toes. Vaix gave a soft smile, "thank you as well," he said quietly. To be honest, he'd been afraid she wouldn't want to take in any blood in her past state, which had scared him. The fact that he'd been her lover took away from it to, it would be hard to consider eating the one you care about, so he respected her having the strength to do it. He was sure he wouldn't have.
---
Iggy stopped quite suddenly, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise, then jumped back and hid behind Keith. He watched wide eyed as a pair of teens walked by, hand in hand, kissing every couple seconds. Iggy shivered and pressed closer to Keith, "yuck." Was all he muttered to getting such a strong dose of positive emotion.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Shaye smiled, although frowned a bit.
"I'm confused?" She said, tilting her head to one side and looking confused. "Why are you thanking me?" She said, she felt bad about having fed off of him, but she had been desperate. Sighing she glanced at the ground, waiting for an explenation, her dark hair fell into her face a bit, and she brushed it aside absentmindedly.

Keith mock-gagged behind the couple's back.
"Honestly, they're worse then Shaye and Vaix" He grumbled, looking anxiously at Iggy. He hoped his friend didn't go suicidal on him or something.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Vaix gave a shrug, "well, I mean. It just must have been hard for you." His voice was almost stutering, as if he had no clue what he was talking about, of course he did, it was just the matter of putting it in words that wa screwing him up. "I made you drink my blood, even when you weren't hungry. That must have been hard to do, and going through all the pain you did, and forcing yourself to stay concious. That would have taken a lot too." He kissed her forehead, "you have no idea how scared I was that I'd lose you. It came so close sometimes..." He scooped up her head and lifted it so that she was looking at him, he gave a soft smile. "You deserve more thanks then I do."
---
The couple didn't notice Keith's comment, or had chosen not to react to it. They just walked on quietly.
Iggy watched them go and shuddered again, looking up at Keith when his friend looked down at him. He gave a soft smile, though the encounter had depribed him of alot of his emotional high, he still wasn't depressed. He gave a sigh, and stood up straight, watching the couple with narrowed eyes before taking Keith's hand and starting to walk again.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Shaye sighed and shrugged. Not really sure what to say, "Oh" She murmured softly, a small grin on her now normal features.
"Either way, I'm glad" She said, slipping her arms around his neck and pressing her forhead against his chest. She sighed, content. She felt much better now, if still a little sore.
"What do we do now?" She asked, her voice slightly muffled. She was still totally freaked that Roxa was in her basement.

Keith allowed Iggy to lead him along, not really sure what the younger vampire wanted to do.
"What's up Ig?" He asked curiously, laughing softly as the couple through a glare in his and Iggy's direction.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Vaix gave a purr at her attention, then a shrug at her question. "You tell me. You're the one who's been stuck laying down since we arrived here. What would you like to do?" He knew she was still afraid of the fact Roxa was so near, but she didn't need to worry, he wouldn't let Roxa come within five steps of Shaye. Even now he could hear Roxa shuffling around downstairs, calling out softly in curiosity to where Iggy went. He rolled his eyes and answered to her loudly, "Iggy's out with Keith Roxa."
The answer seemed to satisfy her, and she fell quiet.
Vaix looked back at Shaye, "Don't worry over her." His voice was a gentle mumble.
----
"The sky," came Iggy's sarcastic, yet friendly reply. "I just want to get out of their range..." He was referring to the couple of course, and their love was itching at his very being, depressing him to just be around it. He glanced at a couple people that glared at him, and due to his mood, he glared back in a way to make their heads snap back around to look away. His grip on Keith's hand grew tight for a second, then Iggy let go and sat down on a stump, letting out a long breath of air as if he'd been holding his breath. "Can you be miserable for me?" he asked Keith curiously, yet innocently, "I feel like crap all over again."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Shaye stiffened at the sound of Roxa's name, but shrugged.
"We could go for a walk?" She said, nodding her agreement, she wanted to move, to get away from everyone for awhile. She nodded towards the door and waited for his respones. She didn't really trust herself alone yet, and she wasn't sure if she'd get exahusted quickly, so she wouldn't go alone.

Keith laughed, softly, "Oh, I suppose, I'm suprised that you can't already tell that I'm a bit miserable" He said, glancing curiously at Iggy. He had thought his emotions were pretty odvious, but he was getting better at masking them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Vaix followed after her, even if Shaye had wanted to go alone, he wouldn't have even considered agreeing after what had happened previously. "A walk sounds nice," he replied back. He hadn't really had a chance to look over the town yet, just go to the pharmacy and back.
---
"No, no, I mean more miserable than that." Iggy gave a weak smile, he could feel Keith's negative emotions, but it was more like a leaky tap getting to him compared to the sea of happiness he'd almost just drowned in. "Like Shaye just died sad," he gave a hopeful smile, though he knew it didn't work like just tuning misery on and off. He wished it was that way, but it wasn't.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Shaye smiled at him and slipped her feet into a pair of beat-up black skate shoes.
"So where do you want to go?" She asked, having not even seen the city that they were now living in at all. She stepped outside, a small smile on her face as she breathed in the fresh air.

"Iggy" Keith muttered, shaking his head. "Sorry, but I can't really control my emotions" He said, shrugging his shoulders a bit and smiling at his friend. Sighing he glanced around, maybe there would be a depressed person nearby who could make Iggy feel better.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 pm

"No idea," Vaix replied back, he thought for a second then replied, "how about the beach?" He could smell the ocean in the distance, and it was nice to go there once in a while. He looked over at Shaye for her opinion, taking her hand and waiting patiently.
---
Iggy's shoulders sank at Keith reply, though it wasn't a surprise. He frowned as he watched, Keith look around. Iggy took in a breath of air, in the park they'd left was just a bunch of happy kids...and that couple. He shuddered and continued to look, most of the emotions were neutral, happy with some worry like Keith. He shook his head and glanced over at his friend with a half smile.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:59 pm

"Sure" Shaye said, grinning and slipping her hand into his and sighing. She turned, "Walk or drive?" She asked looking at him, and then to her car. She laughed a bit spinning in a small circle, completely overjoyed that she could move freely again.

"Come on Ig, let's go" He said patting his friend on the back and standing up. He sighed, shaking his head and glancing around.
"Where do you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:04 pm

"Don't ever do it," Vaix warned at watching her spin. He was happy she was happy, but she'd hadn't even been standing for five minutes yet, and he'd hate to see her lose all her energy. "We'll walk or drive depending on how capible you feel. Do you think you'll be able to walk that far?"
---
Iggy shrugged and got up casually. "Down the trail I guess. But I'm not going back to the park..." he frowned at the idea and started off in the opposite direction from it. Keith had nice intentions, looking for a depressed people to make him feel better.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Shaye laughed. "We'll walk" She said, feeling energy flowing through her veins as she started towards the beach, she could scent the sea air, which was making her feel more energetic. She sighed, not sure how he'd react if she started running. She had so much pent up energy right now, but she doubted he'd let her run it off or anything yet.

Keith nodded and followed after him. He understood why he didn't want to go back to the park, Keith didn't want to either.

-------

http://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=238
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-