Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sea Division [Ore]

Go down 
+2
ManzanitaGrove
Iceycreamy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 pm

"You can use the mechagical equipment. Now get to work!", Sethari growled.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 am

((Ummm, Rav's still dangling in midair. o-0))

Rav stuttered something meaningless before being dropped to the floor. He picked himself up, rubbing his wrist, then slunk out from the banks of machinery with his eyes darting back at Sethari constantly. He was heading for the exit hatch when he saw Ghonabon covered in blood. Their anguished eyes met for a moment before they both turned away. Rav stopped for a moment, then kept going. He would walk right past the bloodied form of the captain to step out the door.
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Sethari smiled insanely, and evil glint in his eyes. He walked over to Ghonabon and smiled at her. "Get in my way again, and I won't go so easy on you."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Ghonabon looked up at Sethari, her eyes had a vacant look. *Rav. He needs help.* A moan sounded deep in Ghonabon's throat and hate flickered in her eyes. "Get in my way again, and I won't go easy on you." Sethari warned smugly.

*Its like it was so many years ago. But it won't happen, again.* Then the moan became a growl, and her claw whipped out and dug into Sethari's leg. Unbroken the growl gained in strength and she seemed consumed with stopping Sethari. Though she made no other move, she kept tight hold of his leg. The combination of the raw determination, the huge muscled body, the complete disregard for her own life, and the glistening blood splatters covering her body made a nightmarish combination.

~~~~~~~~~~

Confusion and disorder was all that was left for Rav. Sethari commanded that he make a submarine. He had a plan to blow the ship sky high, and only Rav had any idea about it. This wasn't what Rav wanted, but no one could blame him for cooperating. Why did Ghonabon bother. His vacant eyes stared as she clung to Sethari, a savage visage to behold. How could she keep going?

It occurred to him that no one would blame her if she gave up either. He wanted to curl up and just let everything float away. The world could take care of itself. He didn't need to be involved. Curiously he felt detached as he watched the pair in their locked hold. But he didn't care. It didn't matter. They would all die anyway, once the bomb went off. He would leave. Because no one would really care if he did. In the long run.

He turned around and started to wander toward the engine room door. *Yes. I want to go there.* He though hazily. *I like it there.*
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Sethari growled at Ghonabon. "You just made a very bad, and unwise choice, Ghonabon.", he snarled. He sent one of the many mechagical devices that had joined to his body to his leg, creating, sharp spikes. Then drew his sword and plunged it into Ghonabon's back. He then turned to face Rav. "Go, now, and do what you've been told."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 pm

The spikes were useless since Ghonabon had her long claws wrapped around his ankle. She rolled a bit to the side once she noticed him drawing his sword, and the stab didn't inflict much damage against her powerful natural armor. Her growl continued to increase, and now she rose unsteadily to her feet. Her eyes were unfocused as she stared at Sethari.

Like a giant living mace, she swung her log-like tale around trying to connect a devastating blow. She had ceased to be the captain of the Varaha, and was now a hulking beast intent on destroying. She felt pain of course, but it only drove her like the sword slashes to a torro.

~~~

Rav knew that a battle was taking place behind him and half heard that Sethari was shouting at him, but he felt so detached and apathetic that he could easily ignore them. He made his way leisurely to the hatch for the engine room and descended like some sort of unfeeling doll.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Sethari growled. Then he smiled. "Well, I guess my little hostage isn't cooperating.... No matte,r I have another minion that owuld be of much more use in this situation...", he said, sneering. He pulled out a small whistle and blew it, and immediately a black gremlik rushed into the room. THe gremlik was wearing surgical garb. It was Hajeed!
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Insensible of Sethari's words Ghonabon merely continued with her single minded attack. She attempted to swipe at Sethari and send him flying against a wall, but missed. She shook herself at the ringing in her ears, discarded it as irrelevant, then turned and came charging at him again.

~~~~

Rav stepped down the metal ladder onto the grating that formed the hanging over look. His blank gaze seemed to shift and a dreamy smile covered his face. "I am home!" He whispered the same way another would whisper, "There is an angel!" He moved as if floating, quickly entering the massive engine machines and feeling their pulsing through out his body. His mindlessness was replaced by a strange euphoria. *It is part of me. Never will it leave me. It is eternal. It is one with me. I am invincible.* The logic was infallible, he could see that. His stilts activated, and his biological eye no longer functioned. His arms hung limp while his gleaming mechanical limbs twisted and rotated, clenched and unclenched.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:21 pm

"Yes, General Calisinth?", Hajeed said. Sethari smiled at finally being adressed by his real name. He had once been a great general in previous wars, always on the side of good. He had led a group of five soldiers armed with nothing but a few daggers and some rocks to victory against 1,000 heavily armed soldiers. He had been praised for decades for his amazing leadership, and then had disappeared. He looked over at Hajeed. "Hajeed, get rid of this riff raff and allow me to find my little hostage.", Sethari- or, rather, Calisinth- said. Hajeed nodded and drew his sword, running at Ghonabon whilst Calisinth quietly pursued Rav.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Ghonabon hardly noticed that another had arrived. She only paused a moment to take in a gulp of air before lurching after Sethari. Something caught her attention and she swung around to see Hajeed pelting at her with sword drawn. A nuisance! She thought angrily and braced herself for his attack. I'll take care of him in no time. Then for Callisinth!

~~~~~~~~~

Rav closed his eyes and breathed in the metal and oil laden air. He felt the pumping of the machines, the roar of the furnaces, and the whine of metal chains. Then a noise distracted him. His attention was drawn to an enemy trying to invade his realm. Where he was god, he would not permit such an intrusion. He scurried through his engine room adjusting here and there, calculating ways to rid himself of this insect that dared entire his dominion.

The furnaces and pumps sped up and sparks flew as things began to run on overdrive. He snickered and kept an eye on Sethari as he went about his work.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Calisinth growled, looking around for Rav. His body, which had been given amazing regenerative properties by the hundreds of mechagical devices attached to it, began actually absorbing the devices, making them part of Calisinth himself. He looked around using heat vision and then x-ray vision, finally spotting Rav. He smiled and drew his sword heading in Rav's direction.

Hajeed slashed at Ghonabon relentlessly, his sword making several wounds.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Ghonabon was slashed at several times, but the bleeding cuts had little effect. She lunged suddenly, wrapped Hajeed in her muscular arms, and began to tighten her grip. Like a boa constrictor she was squeezing the life out of her victim.

~~~~~~~~~

Rav watched in awe as Calisinth began to merge with his mechagical devices. "Your magic taint, your foul flesh, it cannot be permitted to remain in the purity of my mechanical realm!" He raved wildly and continued to run through the engine room. He understood every inch of the machines, and new exactly what effect the tightening of a valve here of the cutting of a wire there would have. Ge hurled a wrench at Calisinth, and kept chuckling as it sailed toward the monstrous rhypher. It broke a pipe which blasted searing hot steam that would boil normal skin.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Calisinth smiled. He held up his hand, and several bolts of electricity flew at the different devices, causing all of them to either explode or short out, and soon the ship was rendered completely immobile. Then, a covering of liquid metal covered his hand, and, traveling up Calisinth's arm, covered Calisinth completely, creating a thin but incredibly strong and shiny coating of flexible metal over every inch of Calisinth's body. He then approached Rav.

****************************************************************************************

Hajeed gasped as Ghonabon began squeezing him tightly. He tried to free himself from Ghonabon's grasp, but passed out from lack of air.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:13 pm

Spoiler:

There's a grief that can't be spoken.
There's a pain goes on and on.
Empty chairs at empty tables
Now my friends are dead and gone.

A soft tenor echoed through the narrow passageways of the vessel, his haunting softness, coupled with the eerie sadness in his tone formed a sonata that may have drawn tears from the most iron of hearts-- that was, should anyone have heard him.
Gibbous knew not what had transpired in the ship; he remained blissfully unaware of his own comrades' turmoil, and was only, though perhaps not simply, mourning the loss of his own fallen heirs.
He sat for a moment, and licked one of his large, white pads until it was clean once again. He made a face at the taste of the debris on his pads; Though it was military standard, the vessel was hardly clean. His slight obsession with cleanliness aside, his feline desire to be clean and stay such was hardly something he could ignore. With a foul expression, he placed his paw back onto the filthy floor of the vessel and paced onward down the hallway. He'd long since discovered the tell-tale signs of a commotion at the end of it, and, being the peaceful being he was, he thought perhaps he could end the fighting before it became to be too much.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Rav crouched, infuriated at the damage Callisinth was doing. He curled his lip, no magic coat of metal would stop him, not when he was master of mechanics. His eyes darted insidiously at the various machines. The few electronic parts were installed afterward, the main mechanical components were still functional.

With a grinding noise the vessel lurched forward again. Still, there were many things that should be adjusted to account for the lack of... His mind worked out the effect of the damage as a glint entered his eye. Darting forward he yanked on a lever, opening a furnace door. Red hot coals exposed to the air instantly started heating all the metal until they glowed, blocking the path forward for Callisinth.

Rav was already on the move, threading under pipes and pumps, thrusting a crowbar into a gear, it thereafter groaned to a halt. Wildly he flicked switches to the backup supply of electricity and suddenly the loose wires near Callisinth sparked and swung about. He would have to be careful if he didn't want to get electrocuted in his metal skin.

~~~~~

Ghonabon left Hajeed and clambered clumsily down the hatchway into the engine room. She looked around before leaping to the floor. With a thump she landed, regained her balance and then stomped into the metal maze, her eyes still consumed with furor.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Calisinth laughed. "Perhaps you don't quite know much about your history. You see, I'm not a normal Rypher.", he said, easily walking through the swinging frayed wires. Severeal times the wires touched his armour, and sent a strong shock through it, but Calisinth didn't even stagger. "I'm not completely alive."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Rav frown, skittering around the place so he was always a good distance away from the other. Things could easily get out of control with the runaway effects of some of the damage. The other's voice echoed around the place, and he was surprised that Calisinth seemed unharmed. He was more surprised by the announcement of being not completely flesh and blood.

Distrustful, he didn't believe Calisinth yet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:21 pm

However, Calisinth, though not completely alive, was not completely dead either, and thus evetually began to stagger from the electricity. He growled, then smiled. The metal formed into a thin insulating layer of plastic on the surface, protecting him.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Rav smirked to see that Calisinth had lost some of his invulnerability. Then he was sent head over heels as the ship lurched and some machines jolted. He cursed under his breath and started to run forward to adjust some dials when Ghonabon rounded a corner and he crashed into her.

With a growl Ghonabon swept Rav aside sending him flying into the metal side of a machine. He had the breath knocked out of him and she continued to lumber onward.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Calisinth smiled as Ghonabon arrived. "Like a fly into the spider's web...", he said, laughing as he drew his blade. His now indestructible and shockproof armour glinted in the light of the sparks from the many frayed wires in the room. "Ready to have your blood on the floor, Ghonabon?", he snarled
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 pm

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

(Hello? Anybody?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 pm

( Shocked Suspect *shifty eyes* HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????????????????????? anybody?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:03 pm

9Manza, now that you have returned, is there any chance that we oculd resume this, even if it is just the two of us? I can't stand to let a good roleplay die........ Sad Sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Division [Ore]   Sea Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Division [Ore]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5